ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
funny thing i noticed .. just after finishing this update ..... the Dev. slow burns some girls and fast burns others ... was that intended or just how things turned out after the Dev. started making this game ?
Iris / Sarah / Lisa and Pamela make my MC's dick wet .. but he can't have any of them yet after 6 chapters .... well either the MC isn't quite what the females want or its being setup as a slow burner for the four females mentioned :unsure: ....
i mean seriously .. not one of those four .... not one ??????
do i have to whine like a fucking dog to get what i want here or what ???? :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some girls like to have fun, others just wait for the wax to burn outta their candles.
Such is life.
Enjoy it while you can!
funny thing i noticed .. just after finishing this update ..... the Dev. slow burns some girls and fast burns others ... was that intended or just how things turned out after the Dev. started making this game ?
Iris / Sarah / Lisa and Pamela make my MC's dick wet .. but he can't have any of them yet after 6 chapters .... well either the MC isn't quite what the females want or its being setup as a slow burner for the four females mentioned :unsure: ....
i mean seriously .. not one of those four .... not one ??????
do i have to whine like a fucking dog to get what i want here or what ???? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I don't know if after this update I will continue doing the Mod, It's a pain to do so, I have to add a lot of missing translation and do a lot of backtracking since the dev is always changing something on the previous scripts.

Note 2: Added some missing translation on day 8, Fixed some Mod issues, so please download again.

Download: -

Patch created by Parmenides
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
mixdrop link does not work, an error screen appears, tried with four different browsers.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
When i load the last save and confront the sister, it says that all for this version...is this a bug ?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a coding error in one of the episodes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a later dialogue error when the MC wants to join the gym

First, the registration fee is in U.S. dollars. Second, the monthly fee is in Euros. It should be one or the other, not both.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes