neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Yes, but the two paths will converge in the next update
Ok, so it won't be consequences if I changed the two variables for true? And they're gonna converge in a mutual route with Sarah or they're gonna be mutually exclusive? Because I want to know how many saves I will need. Thanks

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Ok, so it won't be consequences if I changed the two variables for true? And they're gonna converge in a mutual route with Sarah or they're gonna be mutually exclusive? Because I want to know how many saves I will need. Thanks
Well, you can change these variables and you'll have twice as many scenes with Susan. Sarah and Susan? Mmm... maybe but later in the story

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Well, you can change these variables and you'll have twice as many scenes with Susan.
But if I have both variables True, I'm gonna see the experiments and the pool scenes, isn't? In the other cases I will miss one type of scenes or another.

Sarah and Susan? Mmm... maybe but later in the story
Oh, I was only thinking if I have to keep a save for Sarah only and an other for Susan only, but a threesome with the experienced young woman and the newly corrupted would be awesome. :devilish:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the new content and the story is progressing further.
Still sad to see a violent scene in which we can't step in (yeah, I would like to be able to save them. Sorry for being too soft).
Iris face stays almost inexpressive during her meeting with Beatriz and Laura (outside when she sees the toys).
The flashback was amusing though the icons for the dialogs were from the present and not the past.
The overall scene with Elaine was well done (the dialogs were strange sometimes though).
The new prologue was better, with more screen for George. Poor Julie though.

Now, we have a girl in peril. Will she be saved or not?

Good continuation.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The music from the begining seems a rip off of "To Zanarkand"

Sounds kind of the same with diferent notes OMG

Reactions: Siddington

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
thanks for your work JokerLeader
we can only hope the dev doesn't make too many changes in future updates and you can also continue the mod
either way i'm thankful for your work, maybe you can make a mod when the dev completes the game in case he changes a lot of stuff in the next update

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Is the incest patch working properly? At the begging it was fine but after a time (day after catching beatriz masturbating) it stops working. MC talks about beatriz as friend and so does Pamela about Clarice when she tries to seduce MC in helping her with that church stuff.

Reactions: imturtlepowerd

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
What is the best route for this game? For the long run, I mean.
Is it worth being a good guy, is it more worth being a bad guy, or should I go with a little of good and bad?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is it worth being a good guy, is it more worth being a bad guy, or should I go with a little of good and bad?
Until now, there is no much difference, apart from some dialogues. Let's see if it change in future updates.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Follow these steps at the beginning of the game and you will be happy. :p

File in attachment (y)

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes