majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why doesn't the Accessibility menu work? I always press `A` and then I change change the font and font size. `A` doesn't do anything in this game. =( `F` for fullscreen does work.

LordSnail

Nov 25, 2021
I found this game and it's a surprise, so far so good, when I finish it I'd like to give you a review.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Parmenides the incest patch is saying about ToS from cloudfare....

"This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Reactions: emailna

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the incest patch is saying about ToS from cloudfare....

yes we all know it, you gotta wait that it's uploaded elsewhere.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

The Assistant [Ch. 1.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.
Does this work now? The opening post warns to not use the WTH mod until something is fixed. I am not sure whether whatever issue was there was fixed or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this work now? The opening post warns to not use the WTH mod until something is fixed. I am not sure whether whatever issue was there was fixed or not.
works just fine. problem is/was that either choices or text was spanish and other was english.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Incest patch and WT mod (by JokerLeader ) updated to ch 1.6.
Whenever I try to download this I just end up with a text file named "stream", which contains this text:

Edit; I've just seen others mention this, sorry for spamming up the comment section.

Not sure what that's about, but I also have the problem when trying to download patches and things from F95, it will try to open the file in the browser instead of downloading it. Anyone know how to fix that?

lilRedRidinDick

Mar 17, 2020
Not sure what that's about, but I also have the problem when trying to download patches and things from F95, it will try to open the file in the browser instead of downloading it. Anyone know how to fix that?
Not sure but try opening it in File Explorer in windows or Finder in MacOS and try right clicking and using "open with"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right click save link as.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes