Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I haven't played it yet, so maybe a stupid question for you.

Which relationships does the Incestpatch change?
According to the poor description of the game, they shouldn't be family members of the MC, right?

Is the incest / lesbian tag due to two sisters from the "wealthy family" or something?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a very Russian story. A bit too. The attitude towards women I dont like; too macho.
No not my game. Great renders and models but...
Bye and good luck.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is supposed to be this guru to bring excitement into the lives of many.
There has to be initiative and going back and forth for them to feel engaged and
tittylated.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Any progress with red-headed niece with Luna's model this update? (so sry, I'm bad at remembering character's name :KEK: )

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Very nice update... Lots of new content and story as well as all the sexual scenes...
Keep up the good work...
there are still some minor wrong actor dialogue spots going on and some minor grammar, past-tense and present-tense and he, him, she, her type of stuff going on, keep your proofreader working on that... like i said, it's minor stuff, nothing that massivly breaks the reading...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
there is an image file missing : sarah_coche_dia07_bad_final06
I have seen several, if you go from the start to this now update 1-7, kinda sad to see it happen...
was told by another creator it happens like that if they get the number wrong in the coding, like punting image 197532 and its suppose to be 19753-2 or however the creator did their image numbers... just got to report the missing images, screenshot it and hope they have time to go back and correct it in another update...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have seen several, if you go from the start to this now update 1-7, kinda sad to see it happen...
was told by another creator it happens like that if they get the number wrong in the coding, like punting image 197532 and its suppose to be 19753-2 or however the creator did their image numbers... just got to report the missing images, screenshot it and hope they have time to go back and correct it in another update...
the image is missing .... i've checked its location it's not there

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Assistant - Capitulo 1.7 - For PC (Pra PC)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática, sem revisão)

Reactions: Luciano
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes