Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
BackHole gotta say I'm enjoying how you give us the warnings/choice of ending certain routes A+.
As I fill me as the MC, I should be givin this choice, you know don't force something on me without the option to just say NO.
See It's amazing how small implementations, can make a game so much more enjoyable.
So thanks for sharing Backhole.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a chance of harem?
The MC is currently working on sticking his dick in everyone he meets (optionally), with some of the women being aware of (some of) his other liaisons. Whether that'll eventually result in a stable situation is anyone's guess.

E.g. Pamela is now very much aware of—and turned on by—the MC fucking Elaine and Susan, but might react differently if she knew what was going on with Sarah.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
BackHole hey you know right when I praised you for allowing me to chose what I wanted to do or see, you come back with that MM shower scene what's up with that, as I'm givin a choice not to view lesbian scenes, but not those scenes.
So It's apparent that was done on purpose, ok hey I know it's your game, and you do you, but as a player of said game, I'm allowed to have my personal opinion, and give feedback, but surely you could've allowed me the choice not to go bare naked in the shower with a dude, the same way I was givin options on other scenes, because to the average straight male that's a HELL NO. As getting completely nude was not required, I would've just stretched out my arms.
Anyway I'm just saying, in RL I've personally had to bring plenty of dudes down from various types of highs.
And not once did that require me to go full on butt naked, hell even if I got wet, so that was just a FORCED scene.
No offense to the devs or anybody that enjoyed those scenes, and I'm not bashing, or here to debate/argue behind a keyboard.
Just my personal thoughts and feedback, on what I've played so far, as I'm pro choice, because I'd like to have a choice please, also feel free to ckeck post #647.
But BackHole I'll say it again I'm still enjoying the game, and please read the entire post, and consider that for future content.

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
i have missing image and other issues. just noticed the old massages. We can not use wt mod and incs patch at the same time right ?
Follow the link in the OP to the I-patch and you should see two attachments, the first one is just the I-patch and the second one is the WT mod merged with the I-patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cgt35

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
In last update there was a scene with Sarah masturbating and her friend sitting backseat in the car! How can i get that scene? I got the other scene in my playthrough!!

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Excellent game so far! Glad I decided to check it out. There are some lovely ladies and some very hot scenes in this.

So far, Susan and Piper are tied for my top spots. Beatriz, Clarice, and Iris are probably next in line. I have to wait to see what the others bring to the table yet.

Gwen reminds me of Lena Headey to an extent. I'm not sure if that is intentional, but it definitely increases my desire to see more of her.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where things move with Mel, Roxy, Lisa, and Prudence. Who am I kidding? I'm looking forward to seeing progression across the board.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I need more Piper in my life, she's the depiction of my perfect girl. :love: (btw the other girls are awesome as well)

Reactions: toobs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at 1st simple statement: THEY ARE ALL SLUTS!

very nice update, plot advancing, some lewds (no sex sadly) and plenty of good laughs.

scrshots:

1. easy to guess what kind of stress
2. total pervert
3. 2 sluts in question
4. - 5. another slut
6. little slut
7. she's very big girl who knows what she's doing
8. - 9. yea very "good" girl and very experienced
10. i'm not surprised
11. yea very special kind of "milk"
12. no need to speed up, she's ahead of mommy dearest already
13. yep, she's total slut

SlodkiJezus

Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys, I've just started playing the game and I'm wondering if you could tell me with which girl it's better to be the 'bad guy' and which of them prefer the MC to be the 'good guy'? I've tried reading the thread but I couldn't find anything (maybe I missed it)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've just started playing the game and I'm wondering if you could tell me with which girl it's better to be the 'bad guy' and which of them prefer the MC to be the 'good guy'? I've tried reading the thread but I couldn't find anything (maybe I missed it)
doesn't matter really, i'm on mostly bad guy path on every1 (incl. nun). different scenes depending which path is but shouldn't matter.

Reactions: SlodkiJezus

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.7] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Correct some wrong choices and Text in Spanish, also added a Slider in the Preferences to Increase or Decrease text size and Text box Opacity. Best to download again to not miss some scenes.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

still havent corected it still in spanish

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes