JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
i did it still in spanish
I have Tested my Mod and I haven't got a single Spanish choice, don't know about the writing I didn't touch that part, If it's good for me when I'm testing I will not fix what doesn't show on my end.

Parmenides

Jun 23, 2020
I have Tested my Mod and I haven't got a single Spanish choice, don't know about the writing I didn't touch that part, If it's good for me when I'm testing I will not fix what doesn't show on my end.
I have already tested mine and there is no problem with the language, so it must be a problem with the downloaded version

Reactions: JokerLeader

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no spanish at least on this update with your wt mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I haven't played it yet, so maybe a stupid question for you.

Which relationships does the Incestpatch change?
According to the poor description of the game, they shouldn't be family members of the MC, right?

Is the incest / lesbian tag due to two sisters from the "wealthy family" or something?
no, incest is not always have to MC's family. until now, the incest scene is between sisters employer ( aunt & mom ). big chance that 1st daugher will join the party with the fact that she knows her mother is actively doing incest with her aunt in the past.
is there a chance of harem?
cant find any harem on current tags or planned tags. but im still happy we have group sex. havent see any male candidates. prolly cuck (but no netori tag here) or foursome with MC as the alpha.
Hey guys, I've just started playing the game and I'm wondering if you could tell me with which girl it's better to be the 'bad guy' and which of them prefer the MC to be the 'good guy'? I've tried reading the thread but I couldn't find anything (maybe I missed it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Best Fucking update yet. Fucking loved this update especially the Piper content, from the secret throat fuck to the hot af watersports...

I can not wait for more. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So, this game has been around for roughly 18 months now, and apparently I've checked it out in August of 2020. At least that's what my savefiles say. I don't really remember what I thought about the game then, but now I'm thinking: How is it that after all this time, I can't find a single line that ends with a period? I mean, maybe I didn't look far enough...
My point is: Please, dev, give us some flipping punctuation.

Jun 20, 2018
I thought I could deal with the menu being all Spanish but then the instructions popped up (in-game) and they're all Spanish too, so I'll understand some of them through French but I'm otherwise lost lol.

I will say despite the issue of the menu and UI being completely Spanish even when the game is set to English, the English in-game is better than a lot of all-English games here.

Reactions: tossler

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will say despite the issue of the menu and UI being completely Spanish even when the game is set to English, the English in-game is better than a lot of all-English games here.
maybe jokerleader did translation. :p

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm... is it normal for a grown man to get naked to help their blackout drunk buddy shower? I've had my fare share of wild nights and have given, as well as received, help in situations like this. I think the usual procedure is to throw them in the tub, help them get the clothes off if necessary, and let them shower lol. That is some real dedication to get naked and shower together with em.

Anyways, this game is pretty nice. I've played Denos City for a bit when it was first released but dropped it real fast cus of the mindless "sandbox" crap.

Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm... is it normal for a grown man to get naked to help their blackout drunk buddy shower? I've had my fare share of wild nights and have given, as well as received, help in situations like this. I think the usual procedure is to throw them in the tub, help them get the clothes off if necessary, and let them shower lol. That is some real dedication to get naked and shower together with em.
This was really bizarre and I assumed it was the start of a potential sex/romance path.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I encountered two errors while plying.

1) When you going for the first time to the Olivia's shop, there is a line with the wrong name:

"According to the location Pamela sent me, this is the store." It should be obviously Beatriz who sent him the location.

2) Also right before meeting Piper in Gwen's office for the first time I got naughty message from Sarah even though MC is not sexualy involved with her in any way. Bad trigger?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I encountered two errors while plying.

1) When you going for the first time to the Olivia's shop, there is a line with the wrong name:

"According to the location Pamela sent me, this is the store." It should be obviously Beatriz who sent him the location.

2) Also right before meeting Piper in Gwen's office for the first time I got naugty message from Sarah even though MC is not sexualy involved with her in any way. Bad trigger?
Hi, the first thing is an obvious mistake, I'll fix it. The second one, I have to find out why that happens

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes