Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There is no new content...at least none with the current download links. I picked up from last save, and even went back a save further, it just ends where the last update (from last year) ended.

Reactions: Xabder

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place in the /game/ folder.
How do I download it? When I click on it it just opens a new window in Chrome with the text in the file.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
2 games updated today and both quite a big. makes me miss nopy even more.
Yeah, I miss nopy so much.

Fortunately (at least for me), workupload, zipshare, gofile, transfer, gdriver, filefsm, mediafire and pixeldrain are really come in handy! Mixdrop, Racaty and anonfile speed is soooo low here (max 100/70kbps), but among the last 3 I mentioned, Mixdrop "does better" when the file is below 200mb.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo
May 8, 2017
2 games updated today and both quite a big. makes me miss nopy even more.
Yeah, I miss nopy so much.

Fortunately (at least for me), workupload, zipshare, gofile, transfer, gdriver, filefsm, mediafire and pixeldrain are really come in handy! Mixdrop, Racaty and anonfile speed is soooo low here (max 100/70kbps), but among the last 3 I mentioned, Mixdrop "does better" when the file is below 200mb.
rpdl comes in handy for large files for me.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Is the blonde girl here the same one that appears in Denos City or is it just that the Dev has used the same asset?

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB:

The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
nyc.. (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Does the Incest patch have to be bitchly updated on every Update or can I just use the old versions?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Too bad this incest patch every game update it doesn't get fixed.
for this new update, the patch is no longer useful, until another one comes out, a new update has already been introduced, which is doing this, it should accompany the versions.
The way is to play without even incest.:sneaky:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It looks like it needs updated every release
I just commented this, whoever is doing it should ask the DV for the scripts to release along with the new updates.
I've seen a lot of incest patches but they were all fixed this one is totally different.

Reactions: Cavpal

althworld

May 12, 2018
The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB:

The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks, but Mixdrop always gives me 'invalid ticket id' these days. I dunno why. Can you please post another link?

Reactions: me915
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes