Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just commented this, whoever is doing it should ask the DV for the scripts to release along with the new updates.
I've seen a lot of incest patches but they were all fixed this one is totally different.
It looks like Parmenides does an incest patch and one that incorporates JokerLeader WT. So hopefully they get it accomplished soon. But it has been less than 12 hours since the new release was released, so probably will be a day or 2

Reactions: Moricano

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I just commented this, whoever is doing it should ask the DV for the scripts to release along with the new updates.
I've seen a lot of incest patches but they were all fixed this one is totally different.
The Dev is always changing something in the code, even to do the mod is getting a bit annoying to start all over every single update

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This doesn't happen often, but I am so disinterested in Piper that being forced to "enjoy" her antics is highly annoying. I just want the MC to turn his head and watch Gwen instead.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Its super boring to start from begining -Dejavue-
At least are those Teen Girls Fuckable ? if no then wait for another 3 or 5 updates :(

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Bamslam

May 11, 2017
I have never played this game, since im new to it and the patch is not updated who is supposed to be your family?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The Dev is always changing something in the code, even to do the mod is getting a bit annoying to start all over every single update
Is there not an option to do a relationship.rpy or something? So that the relationships and names can be defined universally? I would think it would be much easier than hard coding them

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
I have never played this game, since im new to it and the patch is not updated who is supposed to be your family?
Your 2 friends are your brother and sister and so your brothers daughter also becomes your niece. Also makes most of the other characters related to the family you're working for. So your boss gets a couple of sisters and the bosses daughters get a cousin

Bamslam

May 11, 2017
Your 2 friends are your brother and sister and so your brothers daughter also becomes your niece. Also makes most of the other characters related to the family you're working for. So your boss gets a couple of sisters and the bosses daughters get a cousin
Appreciate it.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
so im at the part with teacher in her office after hearing so won't pass sarah no matter what... Do you really have to take the femdom route to help Sarah? or is there another option later?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Its super boring to start from begining -Dejavue-
At least are those Teen Girls Fuckable ? if no then wait for another 3 or 5 updates :(
not yet. just BJ with the teens
but one of them is very good at deepthroat two very hot scenes if you like DP

Reactions: justTx and Hysni

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I was waiting, but I'm giving up. It seems to me that the patch is only for lesbian scenes.

Reactions: Cavpal
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes