giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
why would you want game to be incest? plot is for non-inc.
why would you want game to be incest? plot is for non-inc.
If the game can be broken, so be it. Just the idea that there is a patch piques curiosity. If this patch opens up possibilities of seeing hot lesbian scenes, please update the patch. I like to play with all the possibilities available.

Reactions: Cavpal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If the game can be broken, so be it. Just the idea that there is a patch piques curiosity. If this patch opens up possibilities of seeing hot lesbian scenes, please update the patch. I like to play with all the possibilities available.
there are lesbian content even w/o ic-patch.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
there are lesbian content even w/o ic-patch.
As this does not lead to anything, it does not change anything, according to you, I suggest removing the "Incest Patch" in the game links.

Reactions: Cavpal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As this does not lead to anything, it does not change anything, according to you, I suggest removing the "Incest Patch" in the game links.
it only changes relations, doesn't add anything new.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So i wrote a review just now...

Well what did i find here... a hidden gem!

Dont know why i didnt find out sooner about the game...

Rating would be 4,5, but you cant give half stars, so it will be 5.

What is not so good, hm not that much... there are some things forced on the player where i think the dev could have found antoher solution like the seduction story of gwen ( and there is even forced intercourse in sexual way), but its not a big issue, but this issue is the one that cost half a star in my opinion.

If i look back, thats the only real issure i had with the game.

I like the looks of the girls and ladys, most of them have unique lookks that are not that common around here.

Okay the renders are not that good compared to the most excellent work around here, but they are decent and good enough to dont have a bad influence ont he rating.

There is some effort in the animations, but overall they are not good, but well enough to be a improvement to the game.

What i really love about the game is the character development... it has a huge effect youre a "bad" or a "good" guy, in multiple ways, how the MC is acting and how the girls are acting towards the MC...

Overall, as expected the "good" guy route is the one where you can gain love... and even spoiled brats turn out to be way better and getting very likeable (didnt expect Sarah to be such a sweet girl in the end when you constantly turn her down but be a good guy to her... it turns out to be falling in love)

Some Girls are meant to be for the "bad guy" and dont work out if youre going the good path and vice versa... so this gameplay is really well made and worked out to perfection. You want to be the perveted bad guy who fucks everything and turn most of the girl into sluts? Well do it... youre in search for love and romance and dont want to abuse girls and treat them good? Well do it... and BOTH ways (very important) are rewarded well enough... There are many games that offer you a "love" route but its not rewarding, you will get nowhere... and its clear that these games were meant to be corrupting games... not so in this case... every route is woirking very well and is rewarding. I like that very much.

The choices do matter, and you can turn girls entirely down (i dont like susan for example)

And there is a lot of varity in the girls too... from cute and innocent schoogirl, over to the sluty schoogirl, the caring mother, to the sex driven milf and even a nun... everything ios included and overall very well designed. Each and every girl is unique and is getting attention.

There are some Main Loveinterest so far i would say... Iris, Sarah and Beatrix. But i would say you can get a real love route with others too in future updates...

Btw i would strongly recommend to use the incest patch, otherwise Iris and Beatrix wont work...

What i also like is the fact that youre not the only guy in the whole game. It feels always a little strange if just NO male whats so ever is in the game... But the good thing about that too... no NTR danger. i dont like NTR at all, but despite the fact that there are many guys in the game, there is no danger for NTR.

But the guys are important to the story, thats a plus too.

Ah, the story... i like it, ok the russian mafia thing is a bit far stretched. But nevermind, it works...

There are many interesting things going on, is it the school of Sarah, or in between the family of the collins, or the family of the MC... every scene is kind of interesting and you want to know what happens next. And not just for the erotic encounters, no the story about the characters and everything whats going on is mostly interesting too... it just never gets boring, only the gwen "seduction" is annoying, but piper made it worth it.

Well as you see, i dont have much negative to say about the game... in fact i really love it and will look forward to a new update.

A one thing that is kind of "negative" the english ist not that good (but as you can see, mine neither)... of course the dev is spanish (or portuguise? slipped my mind) so it is to be expected that its not perfect... as far as i know he has a translator, and he is making his job decent, there are some misused words and grammar issues, but its no bother. The dialogues are overall good... what i miss is some humor. Game could use more funny scenes. But i know that its not an easy task to write good humor. Not many games deliver in that part, so no offense and not a thing that influences the rating in a negative way, i just whish there would be more humor in the game... so passages to laugh would be nice.

Well... really good work overall, love the game, and its a recommendation for nearly everyone, even if your a one who likes to abuse girls... yeah this game can deliver that too, this game has a really wide range and invites you to play mulitple playthroughs.

That said, i looked up the patreon site, and man... i think this game seriously need more support and attention. Hopefully its getting there sometimes... the ratings are already really good and well deserved, so i decided... well, take my money (the little i can spend) :D iam a pledge for now. Keep the updates coming! Love it...

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found something a little disturbing: I was going the full good guy storyline, yet in the day 8 Susan talks about meeting at the pool in the morning (never got to see her there, not once been there) and offering the fuck buddy option. And from there on I get the bad points with her. So, the programming is reversed (good way-bad way) at the point where MC arrives at the Collins house at the afternoon taking Sarah home and going up to Susan's room for continuing the experiments.

Last edited:

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I found something a little disturbing: I was going the full good guy storyline, yet in the day 8 Susan talks about meeting at the pool in the morning (never got to see her there, not once been there) and offering the fuck buddy option. And from there on I get the bad points with her. So, the programming is reversed (good way-bad way) at the point where MC arrives at the Collins house at the afternoon taking Sarah home and going up to Susan's room for continuing the experiments.
In this game I don't think bad means "evil". I think it means you are having sex with married people and other similar things. I'm partially bad and good in my game. More good than "bad" though.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Like an idiot, I added both the WT and incest mods before resuming the game. Not only can't I resume without language issues, if I try to start a new game as the OP claims, it still won't start in English. Whatever I do it's a jumbled mess, constantly bouncing between English and Spanish.

Trying to determine which patch is causing this problem, before deciding to dedicate several hours to download 1.8 again.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I even wonder why the new patch was not made> I downloaded this latest version, hm, there's not much added, I couldn't barely play 1 hour of the game, I took advantage of my save from the previous version and it worked, but the content is very small in view of the other updates.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad - just don't like Sarah at all nor Lisa, would be nice to be able to just brush them off, also I like Iris but would never get with her due to who she is, my best friends daughter.
Beatriz is the best women in the story for me, as I would never fool around with married women, thus I'm alittle pissed that the MC never got a chance to push Grace out the door - but so far not bad

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
dam tat sex scene in the flash back with Harrys wife was good when are we going to get our kinky scene completely make a girl bark for us? Lol

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - by Parmenides

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
So I just started with your mod installed and i'm having a bit of trouble, seeing the points is nice but I have no idea if I should be getting a certain amount of good/bad points and which girl likes what points for their path.

Is there anywhere that shows what points are best for each girl?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Assistant [Ch. 1.10] + JokerLeader WT Mod + Parmenides IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes