gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
BackHole There's an untranslated line in english/dia09.rpy line 2623

Also, line 2851 is a bit long for the textbox, could probably do with being chopped in half:
screenshot0001.png

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In this game I don't think bad means "evil". I think it means you are having sex with married people and other similar things. I'm partially bad and good in my game. More good than "bad" though.
I get what you say, but is still disturbing when out of nowhere she talks about meeting at the pool when the MC never was there. That's why I wrote that the programming is messed up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pixado7875

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
What kind of fucking walkthrough is this?
I'm missing entire character plots because it keeps showing the bad options as green [recommended].

Turns out if you choose to spy on Sarah at the pool every morning, you'll miss her entire story and she goes missing for the rest of the game wtf :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Drainbamager

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I encountered continuity error.
There is a scene in Susan's bedroom where she talks about an offer she gave you in the morning, to become a fuck buddies. Problem is, she talks about this even if you had no morning encounter with her at all. (You are not on her spying route)

• Angry

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
So the Good & Bad options.

What is that exactly? Like to Dislike? Pure to Corruption? Sub to Dom, etc..
I'd say you're spot on about Sub to Dom but I'm basically missing half the game rn and have no fucking clue what it all means now tbh :FacePalm:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'd say you're spot on about Sub to Dom but I'm basically missing half the game rn and have no fucking clue what it all means now tbh :FacePalm:
Well I guess the WT Mod guy is into Femdom, keeps saying Recommended for all shit with that principle chick, which is annoying. Don't push your kink on me bud, lol. I'm a Dom, have been since my mid 20s :p

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well I guess the WT Mod guy is into Femdom, keeps saying Recommended for all shit with that principle chick, which is annoying. Don't push your kink on me bud, lol. I'm a Dom, have been since my mid 20s :p
I remember the first meeting with principal bitch where she threatened the girl's graduation and what not. And I was all like, fuck that...the girl is my bitch anyway and I'm not submitting to an ugly ass bitch like you. Such a stupid ploy. Like, in the real world, it would be so easy to take that bitch to court and have her permanently removed from that position.

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
I encountered continuity error.
There is a scene in Susan's bedroom where she talks about an offer she gave you in the morning, to become a fuck buddies. Problem is, she talks about this even if you had no morning encounter with her at all. (You are not on her spying route)
Yeah, I had that also. I had to turn that flag off. I used the Universal renpy cheat mod...unrenpy in my signature. It helped me so much in this game.

Reactions: Garatempus2

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Don't worry, do you think MC can be submisive? In my game, MC will be ALWAYS Dom.
Dunno, Been taking the bad options. Because I was under impression that was the Dom route, have you been taking the good options?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm the dev, mate ;)
-Forehead slap- Sorry it's 4am for me, I literally just woke up and the brain is trying comprehend reality atm, lol. So he's pure dom then? Is point of principle to help Sarah Grad or just some light Femdom for players?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
-Forehead slap- Sorry it's 4am for me, I literally just woke up and the brain is trying comprehend reality atm, lol. So he's pure dom then? Is point of principle to help Sarah Grad or just some light Femdom for players?
It's just to help Sarah Grad and maybe (little spoiler) she and Lisa could have some fun with her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
All of the good options still lead to being able to turn the tables. So you're not a sub, you're just playing the game until you can win big.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya

The game needs the "blackmail" tag. If Sarah doesn't obey the MC, MC will let her family knows about what she did.
Also, I know the scenario needs a little help, but when you find a new job, you're trying to avoid blackmailing your boss' daughter, or you're not looking into the phone of your other boss' daughter.
The MC just need to get fired, and game over.
And I don't see how looking in a girl's phone is a part of primal instinct. That's just stupid :/

Beside that, well, at least there is content in it. That's good.

Reactions: CircaAD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Part of the job is looking out for the employer and the employer assets.
That means stopping the bad habbits. That is the whole power: do to him what you will,
but look at what the rabbit hole has to offer down this or that one that you care about.
Catching in the act some brat is no small task and doing it takes all the will anyone can muster.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes