Boss_Man

Oct 21, 2021
Can anyone explain whats up with the (recommended) on 2 of the choices? Is it for story integrity, because the dev thinks we'll enjoy the scene or future scenes anyway, or something else?

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The two decisions marked in the figure below are important. Always try to dominate, you have to take risks, and in this way you will have all the women in the game at your feet.

sarah.jpg

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
does the 1-7 wt mod have the I patch with it or should i wait
It does not. And, unfortunately, we might be waiting a while since both the WT mod, and the I-patch have been updated to 1.7, but you can't use them together as they both overwrite the same files. I'm just gonna skip this one for now, and check back every once in a while to see if someone's combined them.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
It does not. And, unfortunately, we might be waiting a while since both the WT mod, and the I-patch have been updated to 1.7, but you can't use them together as they both overwrite the same files. I'm just gonna skip this one for now, and check back every once in a while to see if someone's combined them.
Ok thanks for the reply back to Night City being a bus driver

Reactions: MythMackay

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The Assistant [Ch. 1.7] [Backhole] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,72 GB / 166 MB - TheAssistant-1.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,70 GB / 149 MB - TheAssistant-1.7-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
1,72 GB / 166 MB whaaat o_O:love:? impressive again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
BackHole Found an bug in assigning stats. On Day 4 when taking Sarah to school a lust +1 is assigned to Susan and not to Sarah. Lust for Sarah should be 2 and lust for Susan also should be 2. Instead it is 1 and 3 respectively.
Edit: There are also other places where lust increases for Sarah are either not given or assigned to others. You need to look at your code.

Last edited:

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
Has any one been able to invite Clarice for a walk when you meet her in the hospital. I cant seem to trigger it.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
so we have to start from scratch ?? post from first page --- if thats the case start from day 1 again its not happening
Important:
- Start a new game
- If you experience language problems at the beginning of the game, such as playing in English and reading sentences in Spanish or vice versa, start a new game, once, and the problem will be solved

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Has any one been able to invite Clarice for a walk when you meet her in the hospital. I cant seem to trigger it.
It's an alternative good path to the manipulative path introduced last version. It's only available if you didn't use the confessional last time.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
What is the difference between susan route 1 and 2 ?
Always look or not? WT doesn't especify that, but some people suggest yes to see but that warrants bad guy points, im more to go good guy route and mixing bad points when needed and still be the dominant

Parmenides

Jun 23, 2020
I'm waiting for JokerLeader WT to combine the two

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.7] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Correct some wrong choices and Text in Spanish, also added a Slider in the Preferences to Increase or Decrease text size and Text box Opacity. Best to download again to not miss some scenes.

Download: -

Download: ( ch 1.6 )

Patch created by Parmenides
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
How will you be handling this mod from now on? For ch 1.6 you incorporated the incest mod in with your own. But you have not done that for this release. I am not bothered either way, and I realize that it means extra work, but it will get confusing if you go back and forth.

Just my opinion, but I think that incest is not needed for this particular game. There's enough kink in it as is.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
How will you be handling this mod from now on? For ch 1.6 you incorporated the incest mod in with your own. But you have not done that for this release. I am not bothered either way, and I realize that it means extra work, but it will get confusing if you go back and forth.

Just my opinion, but I think that incest is not needed for this particular game. There's enough kink in it as is.
I didn't do the WT Mod with the Patch, Parmenides was the one who merged both the patch and the Mod, yes I have done the merge once if I'm not mistaken, but as for myself I don't have any plans on doing the WT and the Patch in a single mod, yes it's a lot of extra work because I will have to add some missing choices to the English Script or else some choices that where highlighted will be in Spanish, not a big deal for me because I know the language but a lot of people don't.

I do agree with you in the part that the game doesn't need a patch to be played.

Parmenides

Jun 23, 2020
I didn't do the WT Mod with the Patch, Parmenides was the one who merged both the patch and the Mod, yes I have done the merge once if I'm not mistaken, but as for myself I don't have any plans on doing the WT and the Patch in a single mod, yes it's a lot of extra work because I will have to add some missing choices to the English Script or else some choices that where highlighted will be in Spanish, not a big deal for me because I know the language but a lot of people don't.

I do agree with you in the part that the game doesn't need a patch to be played.
Both are already merged and working https://f95zone.to/threads/the-assistant-ch-1-7-backhole.55165/post-3706845

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
So I just got the the part in the game where Piper follows the MC into the bathroom and kneels down and rests her arm on the toilet. So my questions are.. WTF is up with the size of that toilet? Is it a toilet? Looks like an odd shaped bathtub. LOL

This game needs a urination tag. :)
I also agree this needs a urination tag. :LOL:

Reactions: darlic

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
i have missing image and other issues. just noticed the old massages. We can not use wt mod and incs patch at the same time right ?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes