Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Assistant [Ch.2.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.74 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 305 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 271 MB: -

The Assistant [Ch.2.04] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's not universal, if there is new content in the update that needs the patch, it more than likely will crash the game. They will probably update to work with the WT to like last time.
Yeah, this is because the incest patch dev made the mistake of hardcoding incest into the actual game files instead of programming an override script.
And because the game developer didn't think development thru and didn't expect people to want a patch.

(Who could expect that, the game developer apparently doesn't even know how to pack images/videos into .rpa archives)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Weird, MixDrop keeps giving me an "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again" error. Does anybody know if there is a fix for this, I never had this happen to me before?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weird, MixDrop keeps giving me an "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again" error. Does anybody know if there is a fix for this, I never had this happen to me before?
I seen in another post Mixdrop is banned by all UK ISP's, not sure if true or not, so if there might be the issue. But I don't have any issues, also use VPN. Does Workupload not work either for you?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I seen in another post Mixdrop is banned by all UK ISP's, not sure if true or not, so if there might be the issue. But I don't have any issues, also use VPN. Does Workupload not work either for you?
I'm not in the UK or masking myself as a UK IP, so I don't know what's going on. The problem is I have to use Mixdrop to download Joker's WT mod, so I guess I am just screwed? :cry:

Kroxz

Oct 19, 2018
Can we disable save with name pls i want fast save without need to push enter! any mod about this?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Sarah may be my favorite character in any VN. She is soooo beautiful. Most novels that try to make the "teen" girl end up with the same problem as holywood and make them look like mid 20s models (or loli -_-). Sarah actually looks and invokes the idea of a young girl discovering her sexuality rather than having it thrust upon her by a predator (the way it often is with teen/loli with an older guy - and sure MC dominates her but the way they are so clear about consent and how much of it comes from her makes it shine above other stories IMO). Love her teardrop boobs and hint of bush very much a girl who is a woman but not yet fully developed.

Disappointed there wasn't more to her scene with MC this update considering how you had that amazing H scene last update + her telling her mom her feelings for MC and yet this update on the sister/niece get to have their feelings out in the open.

Reactions: Ghosty99
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes