Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Chapter 2.3
If someone is getting an error when Mc with his niece in Harry's apartment, when she falls asleep on his legs, and Mc starts to take advantage of her, an error came from iris_pezon_dia05 in fact this figure does not exist, there is this iris_pezon00 in which the DV must have forgotten to replace in the day05 script.
I got this error in this version and in other previous versions, and as I got tired of it and saw that the DV didn't fix it, I decided to fix it myself.
Just replace this file with the other one and this error is gone.;)

Reactions: Ruffuss
Jul 1, 2021
gddmn I miss NOPY. MEGA 5g daily limit, and the other 3 are 2 hour downloads....
I minimize my screen and go about doing other things. Like checking the 'latest updates' or even playing other games. If you use "fmovies" or a movie download site (pirate, I think) like that you can catch up on your movies. i.e. watched water never boils! :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
How can I get the Beatrix submission/coercion route? Do I need to have enough "bad guy" points to have that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I get the Beatrix submission/coercion route? Do I need to have enough "bad guy" points to have that?
When she sleepcreeps, pretend you are asleep but only untill she is at it proper. Once she is busted sometimes later you will have the option to talk about it with her and then you pick the blackmail option.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
When she sleepcreeps, pretend you are asleep but only untill she is at it proper. Once she is busted sometimes later you will have the option to talk about it with her and then you pick the blackmail option.
Thank you! That route is the only one I dunno how to access as I intend to do a full-on bad guy playthrough someday. You're a life-saver.:LOL:

skater555

Feb 22, 2021

Hi, guys. The update is being slower than I would like, for 2 reasons. First, because my "other work" is more demanding in the last months of the year and I have less time to develop the game. Second, because I am trying to increase the quality of the renders = more time for each image.
Right now, the update is at 70%. I have 8 scenes = 300 renders + 40 animations. I need one more scene and to assemble everything. I hope it will be finished by the second week of December. Regards.

1671443318751.png

1671443347754.png 1671443382913.png 1671443427210.png 1671443453640.png

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
did the quality of the animation suddenly got pretty good in the later part of the game. Like i see most of these 3d games have pretty clunky animations where only a certain part moves only once, but in this game i saw pretty smooth, perfectly looped, with given good attention to every part of body during animation in the later stage of game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did the quality of the animation suddenly got pretty good in the later part of the game. Like i see most of these 3d games have pretty clunky animations where only a certain part moves only once, but in this game i saw pretty smooth, perfectly looped, with given good attention to every part of body during animation in the later stage of game
that happens when dev gets better hardware.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
This reminds me of some game where a non-participating girl in a cutscene kept rolling her eyes in sync with the MC's thrusts. This was too unintentionally hilarious for me to continue.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes