hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
When I click on the heart icon for the chicks' stats, I get the stats, but the pics don't load- except for Roxy & Gwen, the most recent.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
8 errors on extraction. Irreparable. Please advise.
had same error when re-dl'd so try anonfiles (it was mega with damaged upload). you can try reporting op that mega file isn't working.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like point system in this game is completely useless - there are no checks for player good/bad stats, there are no check for other characters stats, it literally does nothing
kinda strange considered what beside MC's two stats (good/bad) - all LIs have four (good,bad,trust,lust) and none of them does anything

Reactions: hentai charley

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I have enjoyed this game a great deal and this rant is just because of my personal choice and feelings.
But I'm sorry to say I have just had to skip past my first sex scene in this game because I didn't feel right watching it.
And the scene didn't seem right, feel right or sit well with me.
I could totally understand this scene if on a bad guy heavy points MC then I'd really have no issue with the Scene at all.
The problem is its not on the bad guy bit It happended on a good points heavy MC.

After picking all the good guy choices for both Beatriz and Iris and after telling both Mc loves them.
I's suddenly confronted with what starts as an attempt to explain by the MC to Iris about Beatriz.
But quickly turns into a male domination sex scene where the MC seems to decide instead of explaining he will just use her feelings for him to dominate her.

Its not a love sex scene or a romance sex scene it's just a Dom sex scene.
And the reason I skipped past is on good guy points heavy MC a domination sex scene especially on a sweet girl like Iris doesn't seem right.

I could see straight away it was going to be a Dom power trip sex scene by the MC.
didn't need to wait for the 3 choices at the end to know atleast one would be a suprise make Iris even more submissive option.

Seriouslly why is this on the good guy points heavy MC route its not love or remance its a power trip by the MC.
If it belongs anywhere it belongs on a bad guy points heavy MC.

And now thanks to this scene I for one atleast am gonna be playing this game from now on thinking the MC's a total dick.
And it doesn't matter what I pick for the MC as either Good Guy or Bad Guy he's still a dick.
Maybe he might be less of a dick on the good than on bad but he's still gonna be a dick.
And now I'm gonna be wondering which and how many of the other female NPC my Good Guy MC is gonna be a total dick too.

on another note I also thought he was a bit dence when he thought about the trouble he might be in now with the bad guy.
But failed to consider the possible danger to the girls he cares about that are close to him.
But then again after that one scene I just figgered it do's make sense there is no one he actually cares about close to him.

Don't get me wrong the game is quality but just now for me atleast a lot less enjoyable.

P.S. Wow just seen the End on a Good Guy build if you pick to visit Piper seems I was right.
Now the Good Guy path if it can be called a Path is pretty much the same as the Bad Guy one very nearly Identical if not actually Identical even.

Sorry Had to vent that.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
LWtbo , not quoting your whole post but I think you did something wrong along the way. The good Iris route includes taking her out on a date that leads to a much more satisfying sex scene with her. I haven't played it in a while so I can't tell you where it went wrong, hopefully someone else here will steer you in the correct direction.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
LWtbo , not quoting your whole post but I think you did something wrong along the way. The good Iris route includes taking her out on a date that leads to a much more satisfying sex scene with her. I haven't played it in a while so I can't tell you where it went wrong, hopefully someone else here will steer you in the correct direction.
he is talking about later scene with Iris, when Triz tells her about also having affair with MC in the park, Iris freaks out and MC later confronts her in her home and have sex scene
i wouldn't call it dom scene per se, but i can see how it could be viewed as such, and yeah - in the end you have option to either cum inside for love path or give her facial for dom path, but it is player choice

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Danv is correct Regardie But I will abmit it is mild domination but its still domination you can see it in the way he talks to her during the scene.
Its in the way he treats her and he pretty much directs her to do what he want's her and when he wants the whole time.
Don't get me wrong he's not really mean or rough with her but he do's control her till the end.
There no give and take you get in normal,mutual romatic sex or love making.
I agree the player can choose to make her more submisive by comeing on her face or not too.
If say you pict the more neutral creampie option.

I also believe unless i'm mistaken but doesn't she still end up kneeling at his side near his feet at the end in a classic Master, Slave pose?.
And doesn't he also think to himself at one point during it something like how powerfull he feels controling her?
None of that is optional only the option and the end to make her even more submissive.
And also am I wrong or isn't the Bad guy fucked her drunk in the toilets version of the same talk/sex scene pretty much Identical apart from the text might be a bit stronger Dom wise?.

Again I'm not hating on the game Its just that scene only makes sense to me on the Bad Guy side where my MC is 1 blue 34 red.
But it just seems wrong and out of place on the good guys side even with a MC that is 33 blue 2 red?.

I don't know maybe I'm wrong it been known to happen.

P.S. I apologize for any spelling mistakes or gramatical error's I was in a rush when I wrote this.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenMeiffert

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone knows about this error? Why this error is happening?
1. attach traceback.txt on your post not screenshot of error or full renpy error
2. i assume you are on sarah solo path and that was discontinued so start over and hookup with sarah and her friend

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Incest patch updated to ch 2.3 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
Doesn't work. Period. I gave up trying to get it to work. I even tried it without jokers mod and followed the instructions to the letter. It's borked, plain and simple. Now I see why Joker refuses to mess with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't work. Period. I gave up trying to get it to work. I even tried it without jokers mod and followed the instructions to the letter. It's borked, plain and simple. Now I see why Joker refuses to mess with it.
forget incest patch, this isn't meant to be incest game.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes