Gondox80

Jan 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v2.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you please make it available for MIXDROP please...

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
One thing for sure is STOP MAKING PAMELA OUT TO BE SOME SAINT OR THAT SHE IS SO LOYAL WHEN SHE IN 3 WAYS HAS ALREADY STARTED TO CHEAT AND BETRAY THE GUY WE NEVER SEE AT ALL AND OUR MC HAS BEEN MORE THE MAN OF THAT HOUSE THAN GOOD OL' GOOFY GEORGE HAS! The cunt has already crossed the line she says she don't want to with her own sister back in the pool. No man in George's spot would firstly have went 3 months without fucking that slut that is ridiculous. And if by chance that is the case than he is fuckin another bitch and Pam open ya eyes he is not 3 mos worthy of no sex but what you started in any of the 3 ways is already cheating and you have already created drama soon as you tell him of what took place in the 3 scenes in his bedroom or yes you are gonna say not a peep if he ever is seen at that place again anyways.
There has been some writing issues but whatever has been how easy its been to shrug aside cause it is easy to cast shadows on that detail with the mc fucking the female that is apart of the initial bad writing or wasted scene but it is beginning to really show the poor writing and choices made with the more appealing chics he hasn't had yet. More so than any the worst choice so far is the whoile relationship that is not happening with Pamela up umtil we now get 3 each more dumb and ridiculous ways of how they begin and even worse their finish screaming Don't Mind Me, this is just more wasted interaction in 1st 2nd & last of them judging from how each begin. It is not even hard to miss how each dumb scene spiral down and flat line of bullshit til we are left with neither side moving past or on after the lack of any conclusion to their attraction to other. It did however make it without a doubt point out if you want to have 3 pointless scenes, Make the 3 have a pathway to a different outcome that may be optionable or not. Otherwise this is an example of doing too much and for no reason a good one if you do so just to tease your reader, if you can call this a tease. More like a dumb cunt who cannot make choices for fear of losing out on her way to spend a man's money she has fooled if he opens his eyes for a second or 2 if around.... Mostly this should just give all the way to not waste time and ways to clearly avoid and any similar idea NOT TO HAVE AT ALL TAKE PLACE!!
The character Pamela is now starting to make you ask yourself who is this woman truly? Is or isn't she this or thast? It seems from the start we should believe that Pamela is not at all some dumb bitch that is blind as a bat and does not see these ways she chose to behave are anything a woman she is saying she is never even is a thought yet here she is a common slutty whore who goes along with the 3 scenes when she never would allow mc in her room til fully clothed and still meet him in the downstairs not a bedroom where it be seen in a bad light with how she could be seen as this and that. It seems instead of progressing this story or game is now back tracking with what is now happening. If George decided to show up at the time of this shit starting or even hear and find out what may or may not truly occured in the room or place that he learns or overhears that Pamela Pamela and mc or her and ANY MAN AT ALL WERE ALONE IN my bedroom and THEN MORE INFO HE LEARNED that they were both naked only or if just was if she is naked in front of him and in one route or the next where he is as well as jerkin it, one watches her get herself off and the final share a kiss that says way more than the other 2 scenes imo and means more for each. I guess Pamela should be given a pass non these situations cause if I and most men in general were that slut would be thrown out of my crib as the cheating whore she was and then piss on her just cause she is a piss covered cum dumpster who needs to be passed round 100 cocks for her to be satisfied if thats what she wants haha, Get fucked whore by all cocks and then choke on tons of that cum you will be covered in as your new clothes since you didn't wear them with a man earlier but supposed to be with me. YOU BETTER GET FUCKED AND RUN OFF CAUSE YOU COME TO MY HOUSE NOW & WANT TO COME IN YOU BETTER BE READY TO GET KNOCKED THE FUCK IN YOUR HEAD FACE AND MOUTH AND THROWN ON YOUR WHORE ASS OUTSIDE AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN ONLY WHAT YOU CAME WITH AND WHEN I DECIDE TO BUT NOT A THING MORE LESS YOU WANT ME TO KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT AGAIN CHEATING WHORE. Fuck or not you did what a woman in that place NEVER ever is to do or even made to think it possible. if you want it break it off with whoever first. that simple. Never ever do that to someone just leave and dont cause more problems than before. You only bring KARMA BACK ON YA & WORSE MORE LIKELY!!
Anyways her words andher idea of doing anything more is irrelevant at that point of the 3 ways her and mc ends the scene since she already is betraying the guy and has cheated on him. That not even being the first time with her going Lesbo with her sister back in the pool. The bitch shouldn't be worried bout this guy we've seen no more than a handful of times & truly the mc has been every bit the man of that house with what he has done since the day he started there.
Sorry went a lil far there but fuck ya if ya gotta problem with it I give no Fucks. It's just one opinion who dont mean shit when it matters just pointing out the dumb ass situations that make the whole of the game ridiculous and more there to piss off someone like me. Pamela wants to fuck in next update and she wants every scene her on mc cock and inside her, whether her cunt,ass mouth hand and mouth any and all ways to cover her white and cum fiulled so that would be what happens and would make this game #1 all time!

Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif t7r-fan.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif Envy_Nicole_Being_A_Dik_sig.gif MsFine_RR_sig.png

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
One thing for sure is STOP MAKING PAMELA OUT TO BE SOME SAINT OR THAT SHE IS SO LOYAL WHEN SHE IN 3 WAYS HAS ALREADY STARTED TO CHEAT AND BETRAY THE GUY WE NEVER SEE AT ALL AND OUR MC HAS BEEN MORE THE MAN OF THAT HOUSE THAN GOOD OL' GOOFY GEORGE HAS! The cunt has already crossed the line she says she don't want to with her own sister back in the pool. No man in George's spot would firstly have went 3 months without fucking that slut that is ridiculous. And if by chance that is the case than he is fuckin another bitch and Pam open ya eyes he is not 3 mos worthy of no sex but what you started in any of the 3 ways is already cheating and you have already created drama soon as you tell him of what took place in the 3 scenes in his bedroom or yes you are gonna say not a peep if he ever is seen at that place again anyways.
There has been some writing issues but whatever has been how easy its been to shrug aside cause it is easy to cast shadows on that detail with the mc fucking the female that is apart of the initial bad writing or wasted scene but it is beginning to really show the poor writing and choices made with the more appealing chics he hasn't had yet. More so than any the worst choice so far is the whoile relationship that is not happening with Pamela up umtil we now get 3 each more dumb and ridiculous ways of how they begin and even worse their finish screaming Don't Mind Me, this is just more wasted interaction in 1st 2nd & last of them judging from how each begin. It is not even hard to miss how each dumb scene spiral down and flat line of bullshit til we are left with neither side moving past or on after the lack of any conclusion to their attraction to other. It did however make it without a doubt point out if you want to have 3 pointless scenes, Make the 3 have a pathway to a different outcome that may be optionable or not. Otherwise this is an example of doing too much and for no reason a good one if you do so just to tease your reader, if you can call this a tease. More like a dumb cunt who cannot make choices for fear of losing out on her way to spend a man's money she has fooled if he opens his eyes for a second or 2 if around.... Mostly this should just give all the way to not waste time and ways to clearly avoid and any similar idea NOT TO HAVE AT ALL TAKE PLACE!!
The character Pamela is now starting to make you ask yourself who is this woman truly? Is or isn't she this or thast? It seems from the start we should believe that Pamela is not at all some dumb bitch that is blind as a bat and does not see these ways she chose to behave are anything a woman she is saying she is never even is a thought yet here she is a common slutty whore who goes along with the 3 scenes when she never would allow mc in her room til fully clothed and still meet him in the downstairs not a bedroom where it be seen in a bad light with how she could be seen as this and that. It seems instead of progressing this story or game is now back tracking with what is now happening. If George decided to show up at the time of this shit starting or even hear and find out what may or may not truly occured in the room or place that he learns or overhears that Pamela Pamela and mc or her and ANY MAN AT ALL WERE ALONE IN my bedroom and THEN MORE INFO HE LEARNED that they were both naked only or if just was if she is naked in front of him and in one route or the next where he is as well as jerkin it, one watches her get herself off and the final share a kiss that says way more than the other 2 scenes imo and means more for each. I guess Pamela should be given a pass non these situations cause if I and most men in general were that slut would be thrown out of my crib as the cheating whore she was and then piss on her just cause she is a piss covered cum dumpster who needs to be passed round 100 cocks for her to be satisfied if thats what she wants haha, Get fucked whore by all cocks and then choke on tons of that cum you will be covered in as your new clothes since you didn't wear them with a man earlier but supposed to be with me. YOU BETTER GET FUCKED AND RUN OFF CAUSE YOU COME TO MY HOUSE NOW & WANT TO COME IN YOU BETTER BE READY TO GET KNOCKED THE FUCK IN YOUR HEAD FACE AND MOUTH AND THROWN ON YOUR WHORE ASS OUTSIDE AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN ONLY WHAT YOU CAME WITH AND WHEN I DECIDE TO BUT NOT A THING MORE LESS YOU WANT ME TO KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT AGAIN CHEATING WHORE. Fuck or not you did what a woman in that place NEVER ever is to do or even made to think it possible. if you want it break it off with whoever first. that simple. Never ever do that to someone just leave and dont cause more problems than before. You only bring KARMA BACK ON YA & WORSE MORE LIKELY!!
Anyways her words andher idea of doing anything more is irrelevant at that point of the 3 ways her and mc ends the scene since she already is betraying the guy and has cheated on him. That not even being the first time with her going Lesbo with her sister back in the pool. The bitch shouldn't be worried bout this guy we've seen no more than a handful of times & truly the mc has been every bit the man of that house with what he has done since the day he started there.
Sorry went a lil far there but fuck ya if ya gotta problem with it I give no Fucks. It's just one opinion who dont mean shit when it matters just pointing out the dumb ass situations that make the whole of the game ridiculous and more there to piss off someone like me. Pamela wants to fuck in next update and she wants every scene her on mc cock and inside her, whether her cunt,ass mouth hand and mouth any and all ways to cover her white and cum fiulled so that would be what happens and would make this game #1 all time!

View attachment 2081480 View attachment 2081482 View attachment 2081485 View attachment 2081489 View attachment 2081490 View attachment 2081495
First of all, use the commas man, secondly, what is the point of all this book you have written?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 2081480 View attachment 2081482 View attachment 2081485 View attachment 2081489 View attachment 2081490 View attachment 2081495
12da223a.png

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
One thing for sure is STOP MAKING PAMELA OUT TO BE SOME SAINT OR THAT SHE IS SO LOYAL WHEN SHE IN 3 WAYS HAS ALREADY STARTED TO CHEAT AND BETRAY [SNIP]
Dude, all good with venting and having a strong opinion, but maybe don't use italics and shrink the font, plus put in a few paragraphs in there so the wall of text can be actually parsed / read :)

Cheers, have a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and cxx

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I suspect that this was not actually intended to be read - in the same way that vomit is not intended to be eaten! Unless it's birdsnest soup.;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First of all, use the commas man, secondly, what is the point of all this book you have written?
maybe no comma on his keyboard. :p

Dude, all good with venting and having a strong opinion, but maybe don't use italics and shrink the font, plus put in a few paragraphs in there so the wall of text can be actually parsed / read :)

Cheers, have a good one!
I suspect that this was not actually intended to be read - in the same way that vomit is not intended to be eaten! Unless it's birdsnest soup.;)
yea it wasn't meant to be read.

• Haha
Reactions: morpheusahrms

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Assistant 2.03
Wed Oct 5 02:21:39 2022

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
fix for that error in start is to delete persistent file on both \roaming\renpy\theassistant*some numbers* and also theassistant*whatever*\game\saves and then start game and load save and play (and save and reload game and play).

that fix was posted page or 3 ago.
where do you find these files please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where do you find these files please
windows: *system drive*:\users\*user*\appdata\roaming\renpy\theassistant*some numbers* and *where-ever you extracted zip-file*:\theassistant*something*\game\saves

other operating systems and android no clue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either backhole made some fubar or jokerleader made some fubar since prev. version ended on those 2 sisters meeting at park but continuing from that save basically started game on start of prev. update until sisters met at park (sorta again).

also confusing that iris tells to beatriz that her 1st time with mc happened on pub's wc (pic 1) not on her bed like it did happen and later beatrix tells to mc that she told to iris that she is also in relationship with mc (pic 2) but she didn't tell on this version.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not that much to play after beatriz had called to mc except some story (harem gathering) and couple scenes. still nice update even had to replay 2.02 content (with skip), no mainplot advancing and no taking girls to school (so must been weekend), mc just added more girls into his harem.

scrshots:

slut, bigger slut and biggest slut.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Envoye
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes