BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Soooo uhhh... Not a great first impression tbh...

EDIT: Deleting the file "Save_Name.rpy" seems to have fixed it, and the game actually launches now...

Reactions: BGRW2020

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I don't know if is why i hate NTR, or if is because this is really a hard scene, but... the way Heather... what she did with Harry... bro, disgusting x.x

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Can someone tell me a bit of any pros and con of playing the good guy or bad guy ? Are they any differences like consequences ? Right now I'm thinking of going the good guy route, but I like to know if I miss any scenes by going the good route instead of the bad. Or if there's not difference which side you go on ? Good Luck to the Dev. So far I like the renders a lot.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone tell me a bit of any pros and con of playing the good guy or bad guy ? Are they any differences like consequences ? Right now I'm thinking of going the good guy route, but I like to know if I miss any scenes by going the good route instead of the bad. Or if there's not difference which side you go on ? Good Luck to the Dev. So far I like the renders a lot.
There are significant differences, but almost all characters are available with both good and bad paths (mostly individual paths per character, so you don't have to pick the same for everyone), so go with your preference. One minor character will only be available if you make one good choice to unlock her path, but her content is very limited anyway (for now).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well not bad, I would like to know if in future this game becomes a harem game - it will make choices easier if we knew.
Hopefully the dev won't run the crime drug syndicate route too long these tend to distract from these stories and the tension of corruption with them abusing the women is shit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well not bad, I would like to know if in future this game becomes a harem game - it will make choices easier if we knew.
Hopefully the dev won't run the crime drug syndicate route too long these tend to distract from these stories and the tension of corruption with them abusing the women is shit
crime drug syndicate? are you on right thread?

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
1. attach traceback.txt on your post not screenshot of error or full renpy error
2. i assume you are on sarah solo path and that was discontinued so start over and hookup with sarah and her friend
I added the traceback as I have the same error. I did not turn back Lisa at all but the option wasn't presented I think? Sarah was still saying she didn't want her to participate a couple of scenes ago.

forget incest patch, this isn't meant to be incest game.
...wha. Trix and Iris are amazing. o_O

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
...wha. Trix and Iris are amazing. o_O
true but ic-patch makes near all femmes related to mc.

if you get error on sarah path and can't get her friend to join then you have fucked up somewhere.

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
true but ic-patch makes near all femmes related to mc.

if you get error on sarah path and can't get her friend to join then you have fucked up somewhere.
Well so far the only girls that are related to MC are Trix and Iris, unless I messed up the IC patch somewhere?

Yeah, I did. I thought the game could be played either all good or all bad, and you can't. This is one of the bad choices I hadn't chosen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well so far the only girls that are related to MC are Trix and Iris, unless I messed up the IC patch somewhere?

Yeah, I did. I thought the game could be played either all good or all bad, and you can't. This is one of the bad choices I hadn't chosen.
must been changed since originally mc's employers were related to him.

needs to be bad with sarah to get her to be totally submissive and reward only when she has done as ordered.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
must been changed since originally mc's employers were related to him.

needs to be bad with sarah to get her to be totally submissive and reward only when she has done as ordered.
The earliest incest patch I downloaded several versions ago made Susan the older daughter of Pamela instead of being a college student renting a room. They were not related to the MC. Could be there was even an earlier one that did make them all related but I never saw that.

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
The earliest incest patch I downloaded several versions ago made Susan the older daughter of Pamela instead of being a college student renting a room. They were not related to the MC. Could be there was even an earlier one that did make them all related but I never saw that.
Well in the current build with incest patch, Susan and Sarah are sisters, Pamela is their mother and Pam has a sister.
MC's family so far is Trix (sister) and Iris (Niece).

So I definitely think the IC patch is nice and probably the intended way for the dynamics to play out.

ROMANXXX

Nov 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bibifoc/save_name.rpy", line 5, in script
init python:
init python:
File "game/bibifoc/save_name.rpy", line 16, in <module>
if persistent._file_page.isnumeric():
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'isnumeric'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init python:
init python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init python:
init python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-assistant-ch-2-3-backhole.55165/post-9095700

Reactions: ROMANXXX
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes