Ren'Py The Avatar Trainer [v0.12a] [Rnot2000]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
After trying this demo, I'm a little bit sad.

I think Rnot2000 is trapped into a time loop.

- 1) Pick up a new anime fandom

- 2) Release a demo that has the very same mistakes than all the former ones

- 3) It's not good enough to generate attraction

- 4) Rnot2000 update it once or twice, then abandon it.

- 5) People thrust him even less

- 6) Go back to 1

I feel like I'm watching a never ending tragedy.
Avatar is not a Anime. It´s a american Cartoon. But the other points are correct, he always abandoned his games.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Avatar is not a Anime. It´s a american Cartoon. But the other points are correct, he always abandoned his games.
Thank you for saying that, I always had to remind my peers that ATLA aint a fucking anime that current internet has branded it to be. Its an awesome animation made by americans.

Long live Uncle Iroh's wisdom in all of us.. even when we are busy fapping

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Four element trainer is already the best Avatar game with an almost perfect art design so why someone bother to do another shitty parody game like that ?
Maybe all those dev who make shit games should work in a team so we could have an almost decent game for once

Reactions: ymudds

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There are a lot of avatars trainer out there... I don't see much that this one could offer that is different enough to be worth a subscription to the dev's Patreon, for example (if he has one or if he intends to open one).
Now, one thing none of those do is one with a female protag, for example.
Why not put Korra in Aang's place or let the player choose between them? Yes, a female avatar, without futa, "bending" Katara, Toph, Azula and others... that would be different and worth following the game.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I dont agree 4 elements was not better then book untold. Both games however did have there flaws and missing key points that could have been done better.

As for the dev, will see if he makes it to more then 5 updates this time.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
There are a lot of avatars trainer out there... I don't see much that this one could offer that is different enough to be worth a subscription to the dev's Patreon, for example (if he has one or if he intends to open one).
Now, one thing none of those do is one with a female protag, for example.
Why not put Korra in Aang's place or let the player choose between them? Yes, a female avatar, without futa, "bending" Katara, Toph, Azula and others... that would be different and worth following the game.
Eh, I don't think I'd play a lesbian trainer game. I'd play TONS of lesbian games, but not sure I'd do a trainer. Site needs more good 2DCG yuri titles...

Feb 1, 2018
Well, the game is at least interesting to say the least. It would be funny if I could make Katara firebend for some reason.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Eh, I don't think I'd play a lesbian trainer game. I'd play TONS of lesbian games, but not sure I'd do a trainer. Site needs more good 2DCG yuri titles...
I don't see why a trainer game couldn't be a lesbian game. Need to suck a dick to train someone? If so, I will immediately quit karate classes.

Reactions: Dracula-Flad-Tepes*

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I don't see why a trainer game couldn't be a lesbian game. Need to suck a dick to train someone? If so, I will immediately quit karate classes.
No, no, that part was an opinion. I like lesbian stuff-- and I mean true lesbian stuff, not as foreplay for a threesome or that kinda thing-- but I personally might not play a lesbian trainer game (though I have not had the chance to test that, obviously)

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
No, no, that part was an opinion. I like lesbian stuff-- and I mean true lesbian stuff, not as foreplay for a threesome or that kinda thing-- but I personally might not play a lesbian trainer game (though I have not had the chance to test that, obviously)
I don't understand what you mean by "I personally might not play a lesbian trainer", but I really think it would be great to have a game in the sense of a lesbian trainer, no futa no rubber sticks or whatever. I think it would be an absurd differential for this game since the 4-element trainer already "dominates" this market

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I don't understand what you mean by "I personally might not play a lesbian trainer", but I really think it would be great to have a game in the sense of a lesbian trainer, no futa no rubber sticks or whatever. I think it would be an absurd differential for this game since the 4-element trainer already "dominates" this market
FET is done. No new content. Theoretically at least, MITY has issues letting go so XD
But anyway, this promises new ATLA content.

Reactions: noahgreed
Feb 1, 2018
Okay. So after reading through the comments of this game and finding out that this game might not even see past its second stage, I have to ask why even bother making this game? Especially when this game has some good potential. I would love to make Katara like some sort of wanna-be firebender. The only reason I am even so interested is that I do love the concept. I am just prepared for the worst possible outcome. So, we have to know, will this be any different or a waste of everyone's time?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAvatarTrainer-0.02b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I love the artstyle and the gameplay! I really hope that this one stays steady in terms of game development. There are far too few hentai game developers out there and we need as many good ones as we can get.
For those of you who can't figure the combat:
Kill enemies, they drop materials. Materials are used to upgrade armor, weapons and skills
Skills when upgraded cost extra mana. Extra mana and power are created by upgrading armor, weapons and rings.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Okay. So after reading through the comments of this game and finding out that this game might not even see past its second stage, I have to ask why even bother making this game? Especially when this game has some good potential. I would love to make Katara like some sort of wanna-be firebender. The only reason I am even so interested is that I do love the concept. I am just prepared for the worst possible outcome. So, we have to know, will this be any different or a waste of everyone's time?
Only one real way support the dev, it's what incentivizes these games actually get done (usually).

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes