Ren'Py The Avatar Trainer [v0.12a] [Rnot2000]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
yeah im not even going to bother fool me once shame on me fool me twice.....
this is going to do the same thing as other rnot2000 games

instead of trying to win the eroge lottery how about put some more effort
in them and they might actually sell instead of this endless repeating circular patern of fail

Reactions: GaRbS

kodi9090

Dec 22, 2019
I don't understand what you mean by "I personally might not play a lesbian trainer", but I really think it would be great to have a game in the sense of a lesbian trainer, no futa no rubber sticks or whatever. I think it would be an absurd differential for this game since the 4-element trainer already "dominates" this market
maybe people just enjoy playing as the gender they are in real life i know i personally avoid a lot of games with female protagonists because i don't enjoy the dialogue usually used in female centered games

Reactions: gpsywolf

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Out of all the names the creator could've used for Aang in the screenshots he used Elon?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAvatarTrainer-0.010
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

manbeard

Sep 1, 2017
had to delete it after 5 minutes. dialogue was blindingly terrible and the text speed was painfully slow, even on max speed.

i don't have time for something that just seems like a painful copy of a better game.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Why Katara's nipples are so red and unrealistic, with her skin color they should be brown, like here for example.
I am repulsed by the current color with its unrealism.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Game IGNORES your text speed setting. IGNORES your skip unseen setting.

Makes you sit through incredibly slow text typing out with a SOUND EFFECT for the typing. Unskippable, no ability to speed it up.

After a few screens I just quit the game to try to dig into the code to fix this. It's practically unplayable as is.

EDIT: I enabled the skip option at least, which is needed because it ignores your text speed setting no matter what. I went in and set that to 0 but it still does slow text... I couldn't get rid of the sound either, so I just deleted those sound files to get rid of that...

It's a bit more playable now, but the game forcing these things is not good.

Plus the game is just really laggy for some reason. It's very slow, laggy, not very responsive, etc... the graphics are great and I WANT to play it, but man... it's not pleasant right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiptoptwentytwo
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes