Nov 2, 2017
the intro where the question was is changed in the new version.But my patch used the intro from the earlyer version.
that's what I did to fix it for me lol, but I just used the old copy of the game to do it then save then load it in the new version XD

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that's what I did to fix it for me lol, but I just used the old copy of the game to do it then save then load it in the new version XD
that is a other option to do this :D.But for the people who played from new has the problem with this methode when they don´t have the older version.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
here's 0.3.1a Linda update
PC: MAC: ANDROID:
ehh changelog.. 158 idle videos, 9 animated scenes, 70 still images.
it's a very alpha build, so text hasn't been edited and voice over will be added in november.
anyway, hope you still have fun with it, compressed version will be made when I have the edited texts, or someone else makes one :)

1572659339485.png

and please give my game the voiced tag :) :) :) :)

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I made a mistake. The uniform thing was my own speculation which I've somehow misremembered as fact xD Everything else I mentioned was correct, they did take issue with some characters and their ages but it does sound like your speculation might be correct. They seem to have rolled on the character ages easily so I also suspect that they were going off someone being petty and reporting the game or something and that they hadn't actually checked properly before contacting SLim the first time.
I don't understand why some people argue about the characters age. If the creator says they are 18 then they are 18 years old. Doesn't matter if they have small or big tits. There are girls at 14 with big ass tities and girls at 25 with very small boobs.
Maybe i'm too noob to understand it :rolleyes:

Nov 2, 2017
I don't understand why some people argue about the characters age. If the creator says they are 18 then they are 18 years old. Doesn't matter if they have small or big tits. There are girls at 14 with big ass tities and girls at 25 with very small boobs.
Maybe i'm too noob to understand it :rolleyes:
I'm with you on that and something a lot of people forget is its a damn game! the dev made the game, the people, and the whole world in the game, so if he says the girls are all over 18 then guess what? no matter what they're doing or are at there 18+ lol his world his rules LMFAO

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
here's 0.3.1a Linda update
PC: MAC: ANDROID:
ehh changelog.. 158 idle videos, 9 animated scenes, 70 still images.
it's a very alpha build, so text hasn't been edited and voice over will be added in november.
anyway, hope you still have fun with it, compressed version will be made when I have the edited texts, or someone else makes one :)

View attachment 447707

and please give my game the voiced tag :) :) :) :)
tks SLim_Games
7767 can you give another links, please?
tks

Reactions: KaruKaru12
Nov 2, 2017
I agree with both of you. People apply subjective views on some things as though they're facts. In the case of applying ages to fictional characters, if I were a lady with small breasts I'd be quite offended very frequently because apparently you can't be an adult if your boobs are too small etc.
that was the funniest way of putting it XD lol

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mod is Abandoned since the release from the new game version 0.4.3b
The reason is the new game version 0.4.3b has written in the changelog is "Added relationship input when you meet Abby and Liz."
so it makes no sense for me to continue the mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Very disappointed to hear that the relationship customization has been removed. Like many others have said, there are ways around the ‘Patreon = incest bad’ issue, and setting the default relationships to landlady and roommate is one of those ways. Removing that option removes the freedom for players to play with the incest feature and that’s kinda the point with this game. I get that there will be a patch, but I’ve already had to restart this game once and am not too keen on starting over again. This game started out really strong with great models and even quality voice work, and even resulted in me becoming a patron of his for many months. It’s a shame it might be a good long while before I pick this one up again.

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes