SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I will put the whole prologue except for the last part with the date in it... but with some slight changes obviously.
when I'll do it? probably after I have created more content for the current built. But I really want to rework the prologue so that new players will have it easier to follow the story and won't get confused what to play first.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I will put the whole prologue except for the last part with the date in it... but with some slight changes obviously.
when I'll do it? probably after I have created more content for the current built. But I really want to rework the prologue so that new players will have it easier to follow the story and won't get confused what to play first.
Not going to lie, that date where they end up at the haunted house is what kept me interested in the game after the prologue. I still like what you are doing with the game, and while the date might not happen in the prologue, I hope it happens at some point in the game.

thomas4517

Oct 26, 2017
hi guys i got a problem, a lot of scene's are hidden because of a black screen that's weird im on windows 7 and i can play other games etc but i have a lot of black screen so if you can help me that would be perfect.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I really like this one, gameplay and render wise.....not a fan of incest though. Honestly it's kind of hard to find games W/out it nowadays. But the x-ray function, and the character models etc and general tone, voice acting, make me want to come back. Only thing that's really bugged me is the way the prologue demo ends after you've gone on a date with the roommate, and then suddenly it's back before that in the next update. Like it never happened, you didn't go in the haunted house. I liked where all that was going. Also no quest to steal clothes from school. Kinda wish it was all more cohesive.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I really like this one, gameplay and render wise.....not a fan of incest though. Honestly it's kind of hard to find games W/out it nowadays. But the x-ray function, and the character models etc and general tone, voice acting, make me want to come back. Only thing that's really bugged me is the way the prologue demo ends after you've gone on a date with the roommate, and then suddenly it's back before that in the next update. Like it never happened, you didn't go in the haunted house. I liked where all that was going. Also no quest to steal clothes from school. Kinda wish it was all more cohesive.
You can define your own relationships though, they're only family if you choose them to be. Make them all friends or something.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
so when each of the women are 1/1 or 5/5 etc, thats the update until next time right?

doubtful i may be missing something, so i should stop jumping location to location for no reason?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Yeah, if all their scores are full then you're done until next update.
What about the memories? Is it intended to be completed as of v0.3? Or did i still miss something?
I even played the beach and xmas eps in the hopes to fill this out, lol.

About the game itself and that is just a personal opinion, so take that for what you will, but there goes.
I really find the swaying models a bit weird, i think you wanted to simulate them breathing with that, right?
I think it would be better to slow the frequency of the movment down to about half the amount its now. It feels sometimes like they are under electro shocks or something, lol.

On the opening warning regarding incest is this a patreon thing again, or did you do this on your own?
I mean i have no problem with confirming something and tick a box, but the text is kinda condescending, don't you think? Can we reduce this and make it a single toggle instead of filling the screen twice with something that makes the player think they got lectured by the dev for no reason at all, please? patreon.png

Last edited:

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
What about the memories? Is it intended to be completed as of v0.3? Or did i still miss something?
I even played the beach and xmas eps in the hopes to fill this out, lol.

About the game itself and that is just a personal opinion, so take that for what you will, but there goes.
I really find the moving models a bit weird, i think you wanted to simulate them breathing with that, right?
I think it would be better to slow the frequency of the movment down to about half the amount its now. It feels sometimes like they are under electro shocks or something, lol.

On the opening warning regarding incest is this a patreon thing again, or did you do this on your own?
I mean i have no problem with confirming something and tick a box, but the text is kinda condescending, don't you think? Can we reduce this and make it a single toggle instead of filling the screen twice with something that makes the player think they got lectured by the dev for no reason at all, please? View attachment 399036
You're missing memory #9 which isn't included in the event counter. It's a special scene, start at the club.

Reactions: PeteHanson

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Is there a romance in this game?
The relationship with the sister in based in romance. She even asks you to be a couple in the prologue. Other characters are more tricky because they're not very developped yet. A lot of situation feel romantic but the whole fucking 17 women at the same time kind of defeats the purpose of that especially if you're a monogamy kinda person.

So short answer, yes.

Reactions: NukaCola

azrajd

Apr 13, 2018
I rarely comment on here but this time I really needed to get something off my chest. SLim_Games why on earth did you change the style for the "landlady"? She was incredible beautiful in the prologue, in the first two chapters she wasn't quite as cute but still beautiful but now.. in chapter 3 with this cheap makeup - imho - you totally butchered her. Sorry, I know looks are subjective, but I can't stand what you did to her. :(

Reactions: Jaun Karr

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Does this need a walkthrough? I start from the prologue (the file in the spoilers in the 1st post).

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes