troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I don't think so, just follow your heart and you'll be fine :p
Well, it kinda does... or at least a guide about the open world etc.

Can anyone tell me whether there are "time sensitive" things? After starting the "main" game, I have the fairy asking for energy, the 'roommate' asking to meet me in the hall, Linda in a cafe and classes to attend. :-/
If it is time sensitive I would probably be dead and bogged down in three different paths before I get anything done.

Oldgeezer99

Apr 27, 2018
Well, it kinda does... or at least a guide about the open world etc.

Can anyone tell me whether there are "time sensitive" things? After starting the "main" game, I have the fairy asking for energy, the 'roommate' asking to meet me in the hall, Linda in a cafe and classes to attend. :-/
If it is time sensitive I would probably be dead and bogged down in three different paths before I get anything done.
Is that the Secrets Guide you are talking about? I haven't seen one covering the "Open World" as such. I would be very grateful if you could guide me to that. TY

Lunifork

Sep 16, 2019
The prologue should be reworked or either omited entiretly, there are a lot of things that happened in the prologue that don't ransfer to the game, in prologue you already knows the neighbor and even can use your powers in her, the mother of the MC gives him a HJ all on her own with a little help of the fairy, yet it's like it never happened in the game and she is reluctant to do something she did in the prologue by herself, must be the change in models (her model was way hoter in the prologue than in the game, same as the nurse) it makes her forget things. Linda works in a normal shop in the prologue not in a cafe, the girl in the toilets gives you her name in the prologue but in the game she doesn't even exist, I'm not sure if the deal that you can do with the hooker in the prologue it's actually in for the game or not, didn't get that far tbh, the date with the sister doesn't happen at all, etc.

I mean if you are gonna advice we play the prologue the momment we start with the game, then it should transfer to the game, if not it's like playing two different games. Also I don't like the secrets, it's a cheap way of showing sex scenes with characters you can't get that far yet, besides not a fan of two guys with a girl.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The prologue should be reworked or either omited entiretly, there are a lot of things that happened in the prologue that don't ransfer to the game, in prologue you already knows the neighbor and even can use your powers in her, the mother of the MC gives him a HJ all on her own with a little help of the fairy, yet it's like it never happened in the game and she is reluctant to do something she did in the prologue by herself, must be the change in models (her model was way hoter in the prologue than in the game, same as the nurse) it makes her forget things. Linda works in a normal shop in the prologue not in a cafe, the girl in the toilets gives you her name in the prologue but in the game she doesn't even exist, I'm not sure if the deal that you can do with the hooker in the prologue it's actually in for the game or not, didn't get that far tbh, the date with the sister doesn't happen at all, etc.

I mean if you are gonna advice we play the prologue the momment we start with the game, then it should transfer to the game, if not it's like playing two different games. Also I don't like the secrets, it's a cheap way of showing sex scenes with characters you can't get that far yet, besides not a fan of two guys with a girl.
What? You can get it on with the hooker in the prologue?! I missed that.

No, what I mean is:
I have a ton of quests. Are they time sensitive? Does pursuing one lock me out of the other? If have quest A at 2/4 and quest B at 2/3 would I get a different scene when I go 3/4?

Lunifork

Sep 16, 2019
What? You can get it on with the hooker in the prologue?! I missed that.

No, what I mean is:
I have a ton of quests. Are they time sensitive? Does pursuing one lock me out of the other? If have quest A at 2/4 and quest B at 2/3 would I get a different scene when I go 3/4?
You can get the hooker in the prologue if you wear the girl clothes when you meet her.

About the quest, right now I have just seen a quest where you need to advance with other girl before you can advance in that quest, the mother/landlady needs you to advance in the sister/friend path.

Otherwise you can do the quest without hurry because there are no days of the week, no time, so you won't miss anything, because you can do all the content, no matter the order. Also you can view some images if you pick panties and things that look out of place in the scenarios, like if you go to the bathroom and you see a panty click on it, then you will unlock a image in your pc.

Unless there are some hidden quest or scenes that I don't know of, the (¡) icon can pretty much tell you what to do.

Reactions: troll822

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
i have everything complete in the "info" section but i dont have any of the latest update memories unlocked on the pc... anyone knows why?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You can get the hooker in the prologue if you wear the girl clothes when you meet her.

About the quest, right now I have just seen a quest where you need to advance with other girl before you can advance in that quest, the mother/landlady needs you to advance in the sister/friend path.

Otherwise you can do the quest without hurry because there are no days of the week, no time, so you won't miss anything, because you can do all the content, no matter the order. Also you can view some images if you pick panties and things that look out of place in the scenarios, like if you go to the bathroom and you see a panty click on it, then you will unlock a image in your pc.

Unless there are some hidden quest or scenes that I don't know of, the (¡) icon can pretty much tell you what to do.
So... I did something (altered someone's memories) and I got an increase in corruption.

Is Corruption always bad, or it just opens up different routes and closes others, like say ... being more of a controlling asshole? I.e. if corruption maximizes does the MC dies\goes to hell or he simply becomes a selfish asshole?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So... I did something (altered someone's memories) and I got an increase in corruption.

Is Corruption always bad, or it just opens up different routes and closes others, like say ... being more of a controlling asshole? I.e. if corruption maximizes does the MC dies\goes to hell or he simply becomes a selfish asshole?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't fully explored the latest update, but right now I believe there are limit opportunities to raise your corruption so it's currently not an issue. I suspect it will become more obviously apparent what the result of increased corruption will be as the story progresses later because right now it seems like you can only progress in some areas of the main plot by doing things that would increase it.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
why there's no more voice in characters?? previous update there has but now there not, can anyone explain why?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
why there's no more voice in characters?? previous update there has but now there not, can anyone explain why?
I'll copy and paste my post for you from post #2,527

VO was only in v0.1 however SLim has said he will be updating v0.3 with VO soon, keep an eye on this space though. That update will cover the content for v0.2 and v0.3.

Hope this helps.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I need to buy Linda the uniform. The clue says I have to get the money from mom but shes disappeared

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I looked at most questions and found only 1 asking about sex with mother she should show up in room and when i have to play basketball till she shows up she never dose i am at my 48 basket is it not in game yet. ????

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
What are the women's names "supposed" to be. I'm not a huge fan of naming characters other than my own
Don't think there are any default names for the Nameable characters as I tested with v0.3 and if you just click enter their names are blank and in the prologue it just keeps saying "Please Enter a Name" so really I'd guess the base Landlady/Mom, Roommate/Sister and Fairy so really it's upto you what you want to call them.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. I'm waiting for the new version. I loved it when I have sex with the little fairy. So I call her. kkkk.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes