SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Just realized, there's no: time, day of week indicators ? How do you know when to go to school, or when to do anything?
Just found some "hints", through that "i" icon, but still feels weird, not knowing the time of day , or What day it is.
And the MC's , "feeling-weird-about-having-feelings-for-his-Sister" is making me "feel" weirded-out!

Okay, this is a "Bug": The "naming system" isn't working correctly, it's using the "relationship name", in places where the "person's name" should be used !
no this was intended, since people said it's weird calling your mother by your first name and so on.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
SLim_Games i have a question.Was is "extra" that the mc says to his sister the name of the mom instead to say mom? I have 3 screenshots from that and i have found 2 other text lines in the script files where the mc think.And there he used the mom name too.The text line are:

Code:
(I hope [m1] and [s1] are not waking up from all that noise.)"
"(I should be quiet... I don't want to wake [s1] or [m1]... it would be hard to explain why I visit my neighbor in my underwear.)"
i have create a seperate patch to changed that for me that the mc says mom an not the name from her :).Btw can´t wait for the next update

Reactions: asd33asd33

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ahh, but I used for the "Relationship" name = "Mother "
And for her "Personal" name = "Mom" , instead of something like Kelly, so it wouldn't be as bad.
But, now the game is just calling her "Mother" all the time , which is even weirder.:eek:

And what's really weird,
I used for the "Relationship-name" = Sister
and used for her "Personal-name" = Daisy
But, I don't think the MC has ever called his sister, "Sister", it's all ways "Daisy" :oops:

Last edited:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Ahh, but I used for the "Relationship" name = "Mother "
And for her "Personal" name = "Mom" , instead of something like Kelly, so it wouldn't be as bad.
But, now the game is just calling her "Mother" all the time , which is even weirder.:eek:

And what's really weird,
I used for the "Relationship-name" = Sister
and used for her "Personal-name" = Daisy
But, I don't think the MC has ever called his sister, "Sister", it's all ways "Daisy" :oops:
yeah, I thought that this is common, that you call your sister by your first name.
I'm not sure, it's been a long time when I coded that part.
SLim_Games i have a question.Was is "extra" that the mc says to his sister the name of the mom instead to say mom? I have 3 screenshots from that and i have found 2 other text lines in the script files where the mc think.And there he used the mom name too.The text line are:

Code:
(I hope [m1] and [s1] are not waking up from all that noise.)"
"(I should be quiet... I don't want to wake [s1] or [m1]... it would be hard to explain why I visit my neighbor in my underwear.)"
i have create a seperate patch to changed that for me that the mc says mom an not the name from her :).Btw can´t wait for the next update
I'm not really sure what you mean

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not really sure what you mean
Sorry if you didn't understand me. English is not my main language.I mean the most time in the game the mc used the word mom when he talked about her but on the 3 screemshots and in the code box what i postet he used her name.I hope I explained it better now.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Sorry if you didn't understand me. English is not my main language.I mean the most time in the game the mc used the word mom when he talked about her but on the 3 screemshots and in the code box what i postet he used her name.I hope I explained it better now.
oh ok, must have been my mistake in the code.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Where I'm at now, "helping" Linda (or not) with the Coffee shop.
The choices presented:
1 - "Tell her to ditch Susan, and find a new job" (egotistical jerk, the "game" guy)
2 - "Offer your Help" (the "prologue" guy)
(these are my opinions, of the MC, for these choices) . . . . I choose #2. :)

BTW - I thought this guy had some "magic-power" ? (well, he "had some" in the prologue);)

He hasn't used it once yet, so far ! (It seems to be "missing" in the "game")o_O

I thought it was needed, to get that "Love-energy" the Fairy needs ? ( to help keep him alive, too) :oops:

Hate to say it, but the "Mother" has become, an "un-attractive", Way-Too-Big-Boobed Bimbo-MILF! (quite a shame really, she was way-more-attractive/hot in the "Prologue"). Oh, and "her"attitude has also changed from what it was in the prologue, (a "Loving-Mother"), to just a bitch.

Just did the "Mother/Landlady" giving "Coma-Boy" a Hand-job. (I still don't understand, why?, you made such a drastic, physical-change & attitude-change to her :cautious: ).

Well, now I'm at the "cross-roads" of this "game".

It wants me to make a "choice".

1- "Tell her(your sister) you want to continue"
(doing the "incestuous" things, which got me to play this game, to begin with, even though the, "game-driven-MC" really wants, not to continue the relationship, as evidenced, by the MC's "thought-dialog" )

OR

2 - "Break up with your Sister" - ( as in, how the attitude of the "game" seems to be directing the player to be, So you the "player", becomes the, egotistical, "Big-Boobed-Mother-Fucker", just like all those other, Big-Boobed-Mother-Fucking-games,instead of the Guy, who's "fucking-all-the-beautiful-girls-around-your-age" game).

Though my attitude has changed also, (on the games, "built-in" attitude) I'm still going to "choose", the "game-play" as I started out to play!

PS - These are the "feelings" I'm getting/experiencing, as I play the game . . . . some may not, "play-out", as I thought they would.
But, some do, so your "first-experiences/impressions", can determine, whither you continue or not, so they are important too!

EDIT #1:
Ummm . . . The MC has a "really" bad memory . . . he can't remember something he discussed, with someone , just "hours" later? :oops:
Maybe he needs another "check-up" ?
Don't know why, it's not like he's "draining" any energy, as in , using his Magic abilities . . . :rolleyes:

Okay, just got to say, so far, between, the "Sister", and Linda, "the Kitty-Kat Maid" . . . . WOW!
They're what is keeping me playing this game ! They are just too damn "adorable" ! Love'm both!

Another Quick-Question: Where can the MC, "Buy" some "lubricant" ?
(it was mentioned, back at that, "Anal-Sex" encounter with the Sister!)

Well, seems I've come to the "End" of content, for this "Game-Up-Date"
Now comes the "wait", for the "next-one":):love:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
hah, you got some good points there :)
I think I didn't mention the nurse in the recap because at that time 0.1, I wasn't sure if I should keep her or not.
I don't want the mc to be a douche. more like he has to act like one in certain situations to get what is needed to survive, but I'll think about it some more.
for the sister, I feel like she's a character that has mood changes here and there, but I don't want her to be a bitch like that, I'll make sure that there are more thought out moments with her.

the flavor/feeling part is a bit different: I know that the prologue had more of a dark vibe to it than the current game. but the plan is to start with this more friendly happy gameplay and eventually depending on the choices it will change the mood, also there will be more clues to unlock(like reading your father's documents at the hospital)... I also want to reflect that with the music that is played when you're in the free-roaming part
yeah, some characters did get a bit of an overhaul.
the voices are in the making right now and should be available this month.

hope this makes some sense, a bit tired right now :)
I'm just in proluege now. Game voiced in normal game to then? And except last update all dialuges voiced?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm looking for a RPY file so that the dialog banner would be more transparent. The universal one I use all the time (y_outline.rpy) does not work with this game :(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone know if Sarah (toilet girl) from the prologue is in this game? I haven't seen her.
So-far I haven't seen her in the game since the prologue I think she has been removed :cry:
From the looks of things the prologue is a better game concept than the actual game, many things in game have changed from the prologue and not for the better imo, the elder girl "mother" characters model, the unnecessary change from house to apartment, the exclusion of events that happened in the prologue, the mc's personality etc, I preferred the prologue it's a shame but hopefully the game improves in future updates.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I see it not necessarily that she's been removed but more that she hasn't been added to the new build yet. It's been said multiple times that the "prologue" content will be integrated into the new build as development goes on. The prologue isn't really a prologue at all, there are too many inconsistencies, but a lot of the story beats are canon but the way they happen or look etc might end up being different. The scene with the nurse was brought into the new build and plays out differently for example.

As for the landlady, everyone complains constantly and nobody will ever be happy. She was changed because people had issues, her new look was decided through a poll and people still aren't happy. I've seen complaints because she has stereotypical (within this genre of game) milf looks, I've seen complaints that she doesn't fit the stereotypical mold enough, she doesn't look old enough, she looks too old and tired, and so on.
She's a good example of why you shouldn't let fans have too much control and precisely why I wouldn't go back and make even more changes based on complaints if I were SLim. Because it's all personal preference and as soon as you make a requested change people that hadn't spoken up beforehand about how much they like her as is start to complain that she was better before.
Listening to aesthetic feedback is a trap when it's about preference rather than technical feedback such as clipping or something. You can't win.

I trust SLim's vision of how he wants his game to look and I hope that if he does offer fans a chance to vote on things again in the future, the polls will be for more inconsequential stuff and nothing so major as character appearances etc.

Reactions: orcagaming

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"As for the landlady, her new look was decided through a poll and people still aren't happy",

Gee . . . I wonder why ?, . . oh yeah, maybe cause the "poll" was a farce, as in, you could only vote on the, "new, older, landlady", as the "landlady" from the Prologue wasn't even represented there to vote on !

Yeah, only the gigantic-boobed, old MILF . . . . BTW, a "MILF" doesn't have to be an "old/older" lady, they can actually be and/or look fairly young, ya know , like the one as presented in the Prologue!

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, only the gigantic-boobed, old MILF . . . . BTW, a "MILF" doesn't have to be an "old/older" lady, they can actually be and/or look fairly young, ya know , like the one as presented in the Prologue!
Yeah, and tell that to the ones that still complain that she looks too young. My point is that a lot of complaints are conflicting.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
"As for the landlady, her new look was decided through a poll and people still aren't happy",

Gee . . . I wonder why ?, . . oh yeah, maybe cause the "poll" was a farce, as in, you could only vote on the, "new, older, landlady", as the "landlady" from the Prologue wasn't even represented there to vote on !

the one from the prologue was represented too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you could only vote on the, "new, older, landlady", as the "landlady" from the Prologue wasn't even represented there to vote on !
the one from the prologue was represented too.
It's as Slim says: — Option #4 is the previous landlady. I personally prefer the previous landlady as well, but the choice was there but people voted her out of the game. [shrug]

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's as Slim says: — Option #4 is the previous landlady. I personally prefer the previous landlady as well, but the choice was there but people voted her out of the game. [shrug]
Number 2 which won the poll with the previous version coming in 2nd doesn't really look like the "landlady" in game
The number 2 poll model looks better to me than the one used in game, maybe it's the lighting and or skin tone but they are different. I wish she had a more normal breast size though but Slim has already said that they think they're a normal size compared to milf like characters in other games so...
I've never really cared for milf characters so I'm probably biased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway I'm really hoping we get to see a return of Sarah (the girl from the school toilet) soon, I liked her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Number 2 which won the poll with the previous version coming in 2nd doesn't really look like the "landlady" in game
The number 2 poll model looks better to me than the one used in game, maybe it's the lighting and or skin tone but they are different. I wish she had a more normal breast size though but Slim has already said that they think they're a normal size compared to milf like characters in other games so...
I've never really cared for milf characters so I'm probably biased.
Anyway I'm really hoping we get to see a return of Sarah (the girl from the school toilet) soon, I liked her.
I prefer the "Landlady" from the last version, but I def. prefer the new fairy. Idk why, either. I liked the last version of her, but I like the new one more. And I am totally there with you: I would love to see Sarah again. :love:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I prefer the "Landlady" from the last version, but I def. prefer the new fairy. Idk why, either. I liked the last version of her, but I like the new one more. And I am totally there with you: I would love to see Sarah again. :love:
Yeah agreed I like the new fairy as well, imo she is much better than her old version
fae2.jpg
How could anyone not love her :love:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes