D

Deleted member 1538694

Is there a way to disable the screen wipe transitions? I got irrationally infuriated by it after 5 minutes

Mammatus

Dec 27, 2017
0.3 C burada - > karakterler için ses getiriyor.
Ayrıca sıkıştırılmış bir versiyon yaptım! Yay.
Bir personel OP'Yİ nazikçe güncellerse ve şimdi "sesli" etiketi kazandığımı düşünüyorum :)
Ayrıca yama dosyalarını op'den de kaldırabilirsiniz, artık gerekli değildir.

içerik bilge yeni bir şey yok, ancak linda güncellemesi önümüzdeki günlerde mevcut olacak.

Normal sürüm 1.6 GB:
Sıkıştırılmış sürüm 400MB

when the update comes

Sep 15, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question; probably gets asked a lot. I can get to the menu to change character names and relationships. Names appear in blue text and I can change them just fine but relationships appear in white and I can't seem to change them. Is this something unlocked later on when I get further in or what?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question; probably gets asked a lot. I can get to the menu to change character names and relationships. Names appear in blue text and I can change them just fine but relationships appear in white and I can't seem to change them. Is this something unlocked later on when I get further in or what?
Slim_Games has written about it here

Last edited:

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Any chance of a the fetish from Taboo Stories creeping over into The Awakening? I'd love that. But I'm a sick bastard. It could be a completely avoidable arch of course. But I'd absolutely love seeing the sister get k9'd

Reactions: HarleySir69

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
you can´t since the version 0.3c.But i will create a incest patch for the new version what comes out soon :).But you must start a new game then
The plan from Slim_Games was to release the new version this month

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
The plan from Slim_Games was to release the new version this month
Well that is great news even if it will be delayed a week or two.

The patch will be better if family members will address each other with "mom" and "sis" and not by the name ppl give.
This means that Slim_Games needs to change the lines from ex:
Hey "name", how are you?
to:
Hey Landlady, how are you?
Hey roommate, how are you?

I am not an expert ...just saying :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The patch will be better if family members will address each other with "mom" and "sis" and not by the name ppl give.
i don´t think so.In real life for example i call my sister by her name and not everytime sis or sister.And about mom.The mc and the sister should talk her mom everytime

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I first time play in game after release of prologue. And I think autor have amnesia too. He forgot where MC lived, how other characters looked and half of what was happening there.
P.S.: "landlady" (already sick of the word) and nurse look much worse. Don't understend why they were changed!

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes