SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Number 2 which won the poll with the previous version coming in 2nd doesn't really look like the "landlady" in game
The number 2 poll model looks better to me than the one used in game, maybe it's the lighting and or skin tone but they are different. I wish she had a more normal breast size though but Slim has already said that they think they're a normal size compared to milf like characters in other games so...
I've never really cared for milf characters so I'm probably biased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway I'm really hoping we get to see a return of Sarah (the girl from the school toilet) soon, I liked her.
you compared the landlady to the old version ( ´・・)ノ(._.`)
and Sarah is planned, I just want to advance in Jim's story a bit further.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
you compared the landlady to the old version ( ´・・)ノ(._.`)
Did I??:LOL:
So which is the new one that won the poll? I thought number 2 won but I guess the results have changed since then.
Edit: I see where I got confused now, hehe ignore me apparently I'm an idiot
and Sarah is planned, I just want to advance in Jim's story a bit further.
:love: I look forward to seeing her and hope that bulling ass Jim gets a fitting punishment in his story.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

User4862

May 26, 2019
So which is the new one that won the poll? I thought number 2 won but I guess the results have changed since then....
i think number 2 won the poll, but the second picture you linked is not the current in game version, she doesnt have the moles above her lip.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
So which is the new one that won the poll? I thought number 2 won but I guess the results have changed since then....

:love: I look forward to seeing her and hope that bulling ass Jim gets a fitting punishment in his story.
no number 2 won but the picture you posted was the landlady before the change... well she's still in the game, I have to remake some old renders.
but she's in the new content from 0.3 like this for example:
2.jpg

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
no number 2 won but the picture you posted was the landlady before the change... well she's still in the game, I have to remake some old renders.
but she's in the new content from 0.3 like this for example:
View attachment 424060
Hehe yeah User4862 told me, I'm a moron :LOL:
I think she looks good, I'm not really in to big boobed milfs but I like her
And I love the new fairy compared to the one from the prologue she looks far better imo...
I haven't yet got the lewd scene with her I think I need to go to the club first so I'm looking forward to seeing that.

denzile3

Dec 11, 2018
Is there a difference between prologe 0.3 and the 0.3 version? I played the prologe version and I'm stuck, I'm not sure if there's anything else that I can do...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Is there a difference between prologe 0.3 and the 0.3 version? I played the prologe version and I'm stuck, I'm not sure if there's anything else that I can do...
The prologue was the old version of the game that got to version 0.3 and then SLim did a reboot. Since he didn't want to immediately recreate the old content, that version became a loose prologue. I believe that the idea is that canon content from the prologue will eventually be carried over to the new build of the game so that it can stand alone.
The new build has caught up to the old version in number now but it's a different game. Confusion for anyone new to the game's development is understandable.

The end of the old build should be a funfair date if I'm remembering correctly.
You can tell when you reach the end of the new build content by clicking the i in the bottom right and there should be counts by each character, such as 1/5 (meaning 4 events with that character left) etc.
I'm not sure if it's been fixed but the total secrets count was left at 11 when the new 0.3 first came out but there are 14 secrets total that unlock 15 images at your character's PC.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
0.3c is here -> which brings voice over for the characters.
I also made a compressed version! Yay.
If a staff member would kindly update the OP and I think I've earned the "voiced" tag now :)
And you can also remove the patch files from the op, they are not needed anymore.

content wise there is nothing new, but the linda update will be available in the next upcoming days.

Normal Version 1.6GB:
Compressed Version 400MB:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes