Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Man, the game has potential, the writing is good, the renders are nicely done, but the 'mini-games' are poorly implemented and just stacking those: switching from arrow keys to G N L and back again is just stupid without a prompt between them.

cheldee

Jul 16, 2017
Loving the game, but any idea why the saves aren't working?

Last edited by a moderator:

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
wheres chapter 2? i kissed the blonde went home and end game???? did i miss something?

edit: nvm i guess that amout of gameplay is enough for 2 chapters. i love this game btw ;):heartcoveredeyes:x'D

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Pls add android version for this game
Usually @booom313 did the android port (thank you btw :) ) but this chapter requires some keyinput that I think is not supported by android.. I will do a version where you can skip every minigame so that should be able to work on android. I will try to make the android version, but no promises if I'm able to :)
Loving the game, but any idea why the saves aren't working?
Hmm that's odd.. do you get errors when loading your save files? if yes could you post me your error log so it won't happen again?
Will the mc appearance change as strength increases?
I plan to. :)
hey guys did you know that if you named the fairy "NAVI" (like in The Legend of Zelda) she will reply to you with a special dialogue. ;)
View attachment 87176 View attachment 87177 View attachment 87178 View attachment 87179
That's what I would have put in there, so I thought why not put an easter egg there :D

on a side note: when you swallow the pills there is this xray event with the paperroll.. if you click on xray it will say some text and adds points to $ mystery .. (a point system that will give you a different ending planned for the final chapters)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Man... the "mini game" is impossible to complete...
I have rsi, so following the arrows and letters just doesn't work, meh.

Shame, the graphics are lovely, but no point continuing.
those are things I was not thinking about.. I'm really sorry -> but from now on there will always be a choice to skip/turn off minigames

the az

Jan 13, 2018
hmm, the mini game is hard ,i can not win this,i am trying last one hour , is there any other ways ?...

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I didn't think the mini games were that hard, probably just time consuming. Nevertheless - the game is wonderful

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes