myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dialogue should be made clickable to move forward there are many times where I have to rollback just to try to see what was said before it jumps forward and requiring me to rollback again till I get read it.

I saw a lot of proofreading that needs to be done.

For ones having problems with a mini game just back up the script.rpy and then open the script.rpy file in notebook and delete out all instances of

$ renpy.block_rollback()

and make sure to delete the gap out as well between the lines when you delete them and you'll be able to rollback again and again if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ennoch and Darkaura

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Dialogue should be made clickable to move forward there are many times where I have to rollback just to try to see what was said before it jumps forward and requiring me to rollback again till I get read it.

I saw a lot of proofreading that needs to be done.

For ones having problems with a mini game just back up the script.rpy and then open the script.rpy file in notebook and delete out all instances of

$ renpy.block_rollback()

and make sure to delete the gap out as well between the lines when you delete them and you'll be able to rollback again and again if needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the auto continue dialogue was intentional. it should give the impression that someone gets interrupted midsentence.
I will try to proofread more carefully, english is not my "best" language so I'm happy for every suggestion in word choice.
nice screenshot btw ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
XD I haven't read the caption because i thought its the original! My mistake! XD

Justaho

Feb 10, 2018
this mini game sux big time you can,t get passed it and the updated easy link don,t work

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Well at the start of the game it really have some kinda meaning then (your 12 year old mini game totally Sucked bolls) couldn't you make the mini game a bit harder??? or was you on crack???..so much for trying out new games

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
should let us set the relation between "roommate" and "landlord", just because one is something to the mc that it applies to the other.

ZetaProtocol

Dec 28, 2017
I liked the little Easter scene you threw in for unlocking the folder on the computer. I hope to see more little things like that and the Navi reference in the future. Keep up the good work man, overall I like what you've done with it.

Reactions: SLim_Games

absynth3

May 4, 2017
I just finished the update, and I can say it was good. I was worried at first after reading about the mini game but i had no problem with it; anyway i don't know if it's intentional or not, but if you click the x-ray sometimes the next image is the x-ray-ed one, other times it's not.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I just finished the update, and I can say it was good. I was worried at first after reading about the mini game but i had no problem with it; anyway i don't know if it's intentional or not, but if you click the x-ray sometimes the next image is the x-ray-ed one, other times it's not.
yes thats on purpose. -> if you click on xray during the scene with the pills. you will get a textmessage that you would otherwise not which leads to a secret stat -> mystery points..

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Man... the "mini game" is impossible to complete...
I have rsi, so following the arrows and letters just doesn't work, meh.

Shame, the graphics are lovely, but no point continuing.

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Man... the "mini game" is impossible to complete...
I have rsi, so following the arrows and letters just doesn't work, meh.

Shame, the graphics are lovely, but no point continuing.
Just seen the skippable version... will dl and see how it goes!

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes