Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Not a fan of the minigames. Personally, I don't like it when these sort of games require keyboard use... because reasons. I'm glad there is a skippable version.

The renders and animations keep getting better and better. Fluids could maybe use a little improvement but they are not bad. Overall still a great game with a lot of potential.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So let's face it with the minigames is the worst ever what you could do so abysmally bad that it is no longer the stupid l, n, g butter and then in a quarter millisecond to the arrow keys second or otherwise different Lord how can you imagine such a nonsense something destroyed every game

and even so good and your game is really good except for the useless minigames I hope that you can shit away in the next update away FOREVER fortunately you have brought your version where you can skip all the fucking Also, there were far too many in a row and each one too long LET IT WITH SUCH SHIT

and focus on the normal game because that you have done fantastic .... and seriously SERIOUS WITHOUT the new version where the minigames are easier or Skipping can be the game dead for me I'm not up for frustrating minigame shit ......

because as I said the game itself is really great and looks very good and I hope for the next update that it is good again ohen minigame frustration

oh and i almost forgot i like the animated title screen

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Not a fan of the minigames. Personally, I don't like it when these sort of games require keyboard use... because reasons. I'm glad there is a skippable version.

The renders and animations keep getting better and better. Fluids could maybe use a little improvement but they are not bad. Overall still a great game with a lot of potential.

Sorry, but had to use that gif XD

Reactions: Pinesama

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i like this game aswhell whit emphisis on the normal boob sizes nicely done.
i have seen alot off those kind off VN type off games where they have unrealistic breast.
this is just perfekt

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What would you have to delete to remove the tag behind a person's name? I find it annoying since I just name them mom so having that extra stuff at the end is pointless and it looks weird as well. For now i'll just put mom mom so her name will be mom mom and sister sister.

Some of the pictures for the car ride are a bit weird. Scenery keeps changing outside the mothers window but they haven't even gone anyway yet and the mother doesn't turn the key and start the car till after the MC says after all... I'm the last man in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
i like the game so far but the mini game is a pain in da butt...and the easy version/skippable downlad link seems dead to me.

Reactions: Darkaura

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
O man, dunno if that's a wise choice giving us the option on typing what kind of relationships we could have. (just started up the game first time today) It could mess up the text so much. Then again if the actual text does fill in nicely on the the characters it's a win in my book.

edit: Weird examples having your daughters talk about you with a first name. Having your wife and mistress in the same house etc. This is why i do not think it actually works. Force the relations on us. That way it won't read weird. And if you're affraid of patreon rules, work carefullky so it's easily changed by a incest patch m2cents

Last edited:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i downloaded the version with easier mini games, but jesus, are you all disabled or what ? you have to press 6 buttons in total, are you braindead or something wtf.
as for the game, the beginning looks promising, lets see how it will turn out in the future.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Good that alternate download has skiable games, when I tried to play it normal game bugged and locked up.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018

I will overwork this chapter and fix the minigames to be an complete additional option. yes the animations need a little more work on.. I'm still waiting for nvidia to release some new cards (I've saved up some money).. but right now It just takes really long time to render (maybe I'm doing something wrong, I still haven't mastered daz3d yet.. but I think you can tell that I have improved a lot over time). and don't give your hopes up on the bukakakke part ;)

So let's face it with the minigames is the worst ever what you could do so abysmally bad that it is no longer the stupid l, n, g butter and then in a quarter millisecond to the arrow keys second or otherwise different Lord how can you imagine such a nonsense something destroyed every game

and even so good and your game is really good except for the useless minigames I hope that you can shit away in the next update away FOREVER fortunately you have brought your version where you can skip all the fucking Also, there were far too many in a row and each one too long LET IT WITH SUCH SHIT

and focus on the normal game because that you have done fantastic .... and seriously SERIOUS WITHOUT the new version where the minigames are easier or Skipping can be the game dead for me I'm not up for frustrating minigame shit ......

because as I said the game itself is really great and looks very good and I hope for the next update that it is good again ohen minigame frustration

oh and i almost forgot i like the animated title screen
yep.. not everyone is a fan of those minigames.
What would you have to delete to remove the tag behind a person's name? I find it annoying since I just name them mom so having that extra stuff at the end is pointless and it looks weird as well. For now i'll just put mom mom so her name will be mom mom and sister sister.

Some of the pictures for the car ride are a bit weird. Scenery keeps changing outside the mothers window but they haven't even gone anyway yet and the mother doesn't turn the key and start the car till after the MC stays after all... I'm the last man in the house.
Good eyes :) it was originally planned that they had a conversation during the ride, but I later changed the scene and I had all those renders already done.. so I thought I could get away with it ;)
Yeah, Generally I will rework the person's name display. the font is way to big and it doesn't look good. and when someone like puts mom mom in, then I can understand that it won't work.. in general it was pointed out that some relationships just won't work.. (I removed the input wife.. because it just doesn't work) .. I have to look into it some more.. and if it doesn't work at all I'll have to make a lewd patcher version of it.

I think i found a misspelling
thank you, noted

So far. thanks for all the positiv and negative feedback.. but I have to say that some(very few) are not very helpful.. stuff like it's complete shit, what were you thinking putting those minigames in there, it's nonsense.. and so on.

That doesn't mean I take them seriously. you don't have to sugar coat it, that's not what I want, but you can say what you like and dislike but you don't have to overdo it. keep in mind it's still a work in progress and I'm trying out new things and your thoughts and opinions are really helping me to make it a better game. so I really appreciate it and I will rework some stuff that I think needs to be changed.

What I'll definitely change: Name font and name tags, Option to completely disable the minigames, rewriting some story elements, a display -> maybe at the end of a chapter? where you can see your stats.. you know, how your relationship stats are with each girl.. some games put in the corner with a heart and a number. so that might be an option too.

Also looking back at my first renders at the hospital.. they look really bad (scene composition is bad, the lighting is basically not there, the text could be better). I think it needs a rework.

Give me a few days to rework on it. that's all I really have to say. so thanks for playing and your comments

(ps: what do you think about the computer - where you can rewatch old scenes? I want to put it in there each chapter at the beginning so you have an easy way to look at your collection of sexy scenes. but I should disable the ones that you have not discovered.)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Good that alternate download has skiable games, when I tried to play it normal game bugged and locked up.
oh, can you post me the error message it gave you? I did just a quick fix and didn't look like I created a bug or something

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just for curiosity does the love variable become used?
do you plan 2 paths, either corruption or love?

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes