Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@SLim_Games thanks for the quick fix on the mini games,some of use are useless with keyboards.great work :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
is there a way i can change the keybindings for the quicktime event my arrow keys don't work anymore
Edit: NVM i just saw the updated op

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Or just do like most devs and create a separately downloaded patch that changes things from step family to real family. And they're not being stupid. Just because most of us can actually separate our fetishes from real life and not have them impact our relationships with other human beings, doesn't mean that other people will ever understand it. Patreon are a business and they have to keep themselves afloat, even though I'm sure at least one of the higher ups is a member here.

TL;DR Make a patch for it, cos it's easier and humans are stupid creatures that don't know shit, but at the same time Patreon need to think of their business.
Lewdpatcher.com seems to be good for making those incest patches for Ren'pry games.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Great update, really added alot to the story. Could really do without all the minigames though, they are a huge turnoff.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
@SLim_Games Is the first chapter in the download too or is it just the Second chapter? Got a new laptop cause the old one (the one I played first chapter on) crashed on me :(

anschwww

May 10, 2017
@SLim_Games keep the Minigame, but the restart shouldn't at the beginning.
i mean: the Mother/Landlord Minigame has three parts.
if i failed at the third, let me repeat the third, not from the first.

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
@SLim_Games

hi for level I find that its exaggerated arrow up and down right and left g, n, l its difficult and really annoying is what it would be possible to meter in cheat mord please

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm suprised that someone mentioned the mc makes moves on his mother too fast. The way i see it, the guy is a completely different person and only his family see him the same, for obvious reason, but they are unaware of the truth. That he isn't and he is exploiting this, the little rascal! ;) Ohwait thats just me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiGa

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
@SLim_Games Love the game, story and renders. Really dislike the QTE mini games, they are just bothersome imo.
All in all you are polishing a rough diamond here and doing great so far :) but please make those QTEs optional
Cheers and best wishes from Denmark.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes