metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Dude wanks on his baby sister the day he came back from the hospital after being in a coma...?
A head's up please, I wasn't prepared for mach speed :closedeyesmile:

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Played through the new version just now and I must say the game is great. However, I have a few gripes with the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, this is a very good start and you got yourself a new patron with me. I very much look forward to the next few updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok tons of things all at once, for one awesome animations before the game even starts, 2 ITS ANIMATED *claps excitedly* and 3 springhill hospital HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I live down the street from a hospital named springhill hospital.

I have to go look at the doctor list now and see if there is a doctor of the same name.

No doctor by that name but its still funny

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
the mini games are very annoying as i ware glasses and need to remove them to see keyboard and then put them back on to see the screen and by then its to late i failed

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Are they too hard? or are they just no fun? Making an option to disable them is easy. Takes 5minutes max. I thought they would bring something fresh to the game.
IMO they're fine except for the part where they sometimes fail seemingly randomly (for the up down left right game). Might be me tho.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Played through the new version just now and I must say the game is great. However, I have a few gripes with the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, this is a very good start and you got yourself a new patron with me. I very much look forward to the next few updates.
Thank you :) you make very good points about the negatives (and positives of course ), and I think I have to rewrite some stuff about the mother relationship.. it's true that it kind of comes out of the blue.
About the minigames. I already see that some people are not very happy with the minigames so building an option to skip them is no big deal so I'll put it in. I have to rethink about the mother some more.. thanks for this post I really appreciate it and this helps me a lot :)

Reactions: skullker

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
I would rather see mach speed rather than another 5 updates with "features" added
Oh I agree completely! I know a lot of people like the 'slow burn' of DMD and what not, personally to me its not a slow burn but a laceration.
This however was 'too fast' for me.

Sigh, waiting for something in the middle...

Jiraz

Dec 7, 2017
Really loving the game and the animations ! Also would not mind if the mini games were abit shorter :p like 3 buttons only or something. Also, bj on first meeting ? really powerful Mc :D Would understand if there was feelings from before that were increased but..:p
Though don't know if that last one is a pro or con :p Looking forward to more ! Happy to be a pledger !

Sep 27, 2017
Are they too hard? or are they just no fun? Making an option to disable them is easy. Takes 5minutes max. I thought they would bring something fresh to the game.
A bit of both. I failed repeatedly with the second minigame, but even the first one I thought was no fun because it kinda breaks the spell that is a virtual novel. You stop concentrating on the story and instead try to get to the right key in time.

An option to disable them would please both those who like the minigames and those who don't, so I'm hoping to see that in the next update.

The game itself is beautifully rendered, eventhough I agree with the criticism that the story goes ahead very fast.

Reactions: Valeck and skullker

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
A bit of both. I failed repeatedly with the second minigame, but even the first one I thought was no fun because it kinda breaks the spell that is a virtual novel. You stop concentrating on the story and instead try to get to the right key in time.

An option to disable them would please both those who like the minigames and those who don't, so I'm hoping to see that in the next update.

The game itself is beautifully rendered, eventhough I agree with the criticism that the story goes ahead very fast.
yeah I need to slow down a bit. since it's my first vn I still try to find the right balance so it's still not boring.. but I guess I move to fast on the sexy part of the game.. I reworked the minigames. they are now easy and skipable after you fail them once.. I'm uploading now :)

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
yeah I need to slow down a bit. since it's my first vn I still try to find the right balance so it's still not boring.. but I guess I move to fast on the sexy part of the game.. I reworked the minigames. they are now easy and skipable after you fail them once.. I'm uploading now :)

thank you :)

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
good renders, beautiful female characters, good story so far. as for the mini games, i think you need to tweak it a little bit. the first arrow button is too fast (i move my right hand from mouse to keyboard and the minigame already over) and i recommend to change L,N,G to Z,X,C or something that's easier. frankly i like the minigame, it gives me something to do other than reading and making decisions, it's just too annoying as for now.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes