a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know when the next update is due? or if there is one ;)
Go to the first post and click on the patreon link and you will get this every time to see when it will happen.

Chapter 2 work in progress:
Estimated release date: ~ early April

Reactions: bobbo69

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Alright chapter 2 is out now. There is a password in the game that unlocks bonus scenes.. but I will not tell you.. I'm pretty sure one of you guys will figure it out. (reading the file/ guessing).. Heres a hint: Warcraft III
If you don't figure it out till tomorrow I will tell you ;)

I really hope you enjoy this update.. I put everything I got into it... so if you find something -> bugs /spelling errors or maybe unlogical things. Feel free to write me a message.. on this post or in private.

can't wait to see your feedback :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just don't dispair if you get complaints, especially if they are silly ;) Glad to see you again, has been two weeks without a comment! Bad fairy! ;)

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Just don't dispair if you get complaints, especially if they are silly ;) Glad to see you again, has been two weeks without a comment! Bad fairy! ;)
sorry, I don't know I usually come here and check if I got a red sign on the top right corner.. but I didnt get one so I assumed nobody wrote a comment ;) but I just went through the comments and I see all those messages :/
No, I don't get upset about complaints they usually help me to make the game better.. the first version had couple of plot holes and I'm happy people pointed them out

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Oh and the new added toon switch feature is still very experimental.. Some pics look weird when you switch to toon.. I'm still working on the fine tooning ;)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I like the game, but the minigames annoy me to no end. Until there is a way to disable them, I'm going to abstain from this game.
Are they too hard? or are they just no fun? Making an option to disable them is easy. Takes 5minutes max. I thought they would bring something fresh to the game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Wow Gobber you cracked the password in 45 minutes? Also tooning had me laughing.

Ok game is downloaded, I will play it and see if I can give you some suggestions if I find anything.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes