Mrfloip

Dec 11, 2016
I had to name the mother Mom and relationship also Mom so the mc wouldn't call her by name. Is working for now, but I guess at some point when more characters are introduced they will also call her Mom since that's what I named her and the immersion is going to break when that happens:(.

My suggestion to the dev, let the mc and sister call/mention the mother only by the relationship and not by name. That way, we can name her whatever we want for the people outside.

I feel like the optimal approach would be to add a 'refer to as' variable.

What's her name: something
Relationship : mom / sister
Refer to her as : mom / sister

Reactions: Android player

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So the chapter 1 only got the nurse scene and watching the others sleep and that's it???, i know this is the first chapter but DAMN DUDE it's really short( it's feels more like a demo)

Reactions: a1fox3

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
LOL at the end of version screen, nice one
Regardless, it's an interesting start. We'll watch this one.

Reactions: SLim_Games

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
So the chapter 1 only got the nurse scene and watching the others sleep and that's it???, i know this is the first chapter but DAMN DUDE it's really short( it's feels more like a demo)
Really? I knocked on the front door and..., Chapter 1 over. Is it really worth it. I don't think so.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Alright. If anyone is interested. Here are some new gameplay spoilers for Chapter 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
None of us interested! We just... gonna check those out for.. for scientific reasons and stuff! Don't think for a second that we are watching this thread and lurking, waiting patiently for an update 'cuz thats totally not we are doing! :p:D;)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
May 19, 2017
None of us interested! We just... gonna check those out for.. for scientific reasons and stuff! Don't think for a second that we are watching this thread and lurking, waiting patiently for an update 'cuz thats totally not we are doing! :p:D;)
That's right, i'm not patient... I want more, and i want it now! :rolleyes:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright. If anyone is interested. Here are some new gameplay spoilers for Chapter 2.
You need to add "Super Natural Being" and or "Super Power" to the list of "Genre" and if it is used to have sex with the women then it is a form of rape.
If it turns out to be this then I will delete the game because I do not do rape of any type.
TheAwakening 2018-03-25 09-23-23-09.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: McAlgar

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The absense of supernatural tag is a legit observation. The rest? Not so much.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
You need to add "Super Natural Being" and or "Super Power" to the list of "Genre" and if it is used to have sex with the women then it is a form of rape.
If it turns out to be this then I will delete the game because I do not do rape of any type.
View attachment 81327
Ok, I will add this on the next update thank you. You'll have the option to use the power or not, it's up to you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@SLim_Games Don't mention rape, mind control, or anything like that on Patreon. If someone reports you, the T&S team will look at the posts and if those are mentioned, they could do anything from asking you to remove that content to demanding you remove the game from their site completely. Be cautious.

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
maybe you can make this wife and daughter? but it will change the story a little bit, dunno why but when I first saw images I was thinking about wife and daughter. hahahaha

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes