BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Doesn't look like binary changed since yesterday so it somehow got kicked up the list on the latest page I guess?

Reactions: Daar

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I have the same question... Did something change over-night? Yesterdays file and today's file are exactly the same size but it was moved to the top as an "Update". I'm used to this "Trick" on svs-comics but not here.

Aug 16, 2017
i like this. its short but a good start.
my only bug is the fact that so many games get tagged way way before any of the content is shown.
I seem to be missing a lot as I didn't see any signs of corruption, incest, harem or lesbian content. all I see was bj with nurse and spanking monkey on a choice of girls who I both chose to become my fuck toys :D
why do these things get tagged without the content being there? may as well shove every tag on every feed until they become complete.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I have the same question... Did something change over-night? Yesterdays file and today's file are exactly the same size but it was moved to the top as an "Update". I'm used to this "Trick" on svs-comics but not here.
hmm no nothing has changed... thats odd

Is this a bugfix update?
part of it yes. fixed some plotholes and added more content at the end. make sure to start a new game, because old save files will give you an error. next update will work normal.

i like this. its short but a good start.
my only bug is the fact that so many games get tagged way way before any of the content is shown.
I seem to be missing a lot as I didn't see any signs of corruption, incest, harem or lesbian content. all I see was bj with nurse and spanking monkey on a choice of girls who I both chose to become my fuck toys :D
why do these things get tagged without the content being there? may as well shove every tag on every feed until they become complete.
I put that as genre on my patreon because those tags are coming and when I suggested my game here those got copied. and there is incest i just cant point it out obvious (patreon reasons). you will be able to corrupt those two girls as main targets plus extra "side chicks" starting in the next chapter. But you are still right. some tags have not been shown yet.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic
Aug 16, 2017
I put that as genre on my patreon because those tags are coming and when I suggested my game here those got copied. and there is incest i just cant point it out obvious (patreon reasons). you will be able to corrupt those two girls as main targets plus extra "side chicks" starting in the next chapter. But you are still right. some tags have not been shown yet.
lol yeah patreon logic = make site popular due to no restrictions. once popular, impose restrictions. heyho
your way of getting around that by allowing us to choose the relationships is fun :)
I do look forward to seeing how the game goes.....fingers crossed for future butt action....and toes :D

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Like the game, starts interesting. When the next update is expected??
well, university is starting tomorrow for me.. so I don't have as much time as usual... but I'll still spend most of the time I have on the game. I can't make any promises, but it should not be longer than 2 months. I was planing to update every month, but truth is that it takes more work than I expected when I started and I still have to learn a lot about the ren'py engine and daz3d.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
chapter 1 complete is the current version.. I uploaded chapter 1 in februar 12. I think.. and some people pointed out some plotholes and missing scenes .. so i made this update to fix everything and add a little extra content. next update will be chapter 2 and bigger than this update

Personally I was always a fan of incest games .. idk why.. and since you have the option to give the characters a relationship of your choice you can make the mom your maid and your sister your roommate for example if you dont like incest ;)
i named the "mom" into ahri and she is my midlaner "sister" into janna and she is my support :cool: (league of legends reference for the plebs out there), actually made me giggle a bit every conversation. but couldn't you get around it by making it stepmom/step sis as that would give the same setting but not be incest or is patreons stick up their ass too thick?

btw i noticed a bug when chosing not to get blowjob from nurse, right after you select it you get the image of the mother. for like 3 lines of text then the doctor comes in.

Reactions: SLim_Games

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
well, university is starting tomorrow for me.. so I don't have as much time as usual... but I'll still spend most of the time I have on the game. I can't make any promises, but it should not be longer than 2 months. I was planing to update every month, but truth is that it takes more work than I expected when I started and I still have to learn a lot about the ren'py engine and daz3d.
Rather you take the time to develop as you feel comfortable, then for you to set a timetable that gets hard to put out the quality you already have.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
"Added option to decide the names of the characters on your own and the relationship you have with them".
Was thinking with this to give the name 'Mom' and the relationship 'Mom'. As far as I can see the MC only uses the 1st 'name', never calls them by Relationship name, seems a bit odd, but I guess that's for the user to decide by having the choice

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
There will also be incest in the later versions.. but I'm not sure how to handle it since patreon is banning incest :/
anyway. thx for accepting my game request :>
Mention nothing of incest on the game patreon, have no mention of a 'mom' 'sister' or any character blood related, instead use landlady or some generic shit like that. Use lewdpatcher to actually port the mom/sis incest etc (late to the party on reply I know)

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes