mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
"decide relationship you have with them"
nice move mate! Glad you listen to feedback and found a way to solve your "problem" :D

Reactions: SLim_Games

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
BTW naming means nothing... Name them like Jeepers Creepers, MC will name them same way... (i mean wat's the point in relationships? Mom-sis not working... He calls them by name... with brackets: ex. Juli(mom). He addresses them by name)... This is not stupid criticism, just POV... Pointless feature IMO... Lewd patch?...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The interaction with sis breaks immersion big time. Protagonist gets out of coma after two years and sis's first reaction is... do you remember your promise? Poor sod's answer is well i can barely remember my name and-.. she interupts like "fuckyouthen..", and leaves. Then the mc comes to the conclusion that they must have been realy close before he fell into coma! Like... yes, thats exactly what this suggest.. that the sister who is fond of his borther doesn't give a shit about him at all, seriously, and too busy fuming over what she was promised to feel happy (or care at all)that his brother actually awoken from 2 years of coma and back home. And the mc is the one who feels that he needs to apologize somehow.. like.. no? Just.. no.

I really hope that in the continuation some level of reason will return to reactions and interactions because this just feels silly the way it is now. Even if the mc is a nice guy if this didn't makes his blood boil with anger than he is like super wimpy. Even if i'd love my sister from the bottom of my heart i'd feel superoffended by this right now and the best i could offer is not to lash at her but to seek to apologize... screw her. She is 18. Acting like 6.

Just my humble opinion :)

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Protagonist gets out of coma after two years and sis's first reaction is... do you remember your promise?
Yea.... Really creeeped me.... And if you spy on her she's going mad like you raped her.... Guy went from coma - "Hah do you remember your promise"........... Yeah :)

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i named the "mom" into ahri and she is my midlaner "sister" into janna and she is my support :cool: (league of legends reference for the plebs out there), actually made me giggle a bit every conversation. but couldn't you get around it by making it stepmom/step sis as that would give the same setting but not be incest or is patreons stick up their ass too thick?

btw i noticed a bug when chosing not to get blowjob from nurse, right after you select it you get the image of the mother. for like 3 lines of text then the doctor comes in.

Got it, thx for replying.
Hope you will be able to release sooner than later. ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yea.... Really creeeped me.... And if you spy on her she's going mad like you raped her.... Guy went from coma - "Hah do you remember your promise"........... Yeah :)
Its like "Yeah, sure, i can barely lift my dick to take a piss withouth help and was told i'm lucky that i can remember my own name... but thanks for asking all if fine, just wasted away in a coma for two years, you can be sure nothing is more important for me right now than to deal with your tantrums." I actually genuniely hoped that i can give an answer something akin to this. I hope that in the future i can :)

Reactions: unevenrm

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
i named the "mom" into ahri and she is my midlaner "sister" into janna and she is my support :cool: (league of legends reference for the plebs out there), actually made me giggle a bit every conversation. but couldn't you get around it by making it stepmom/step sis as that would give the same setting but not be incest or is patreons stick up their ass too thick?

btw i noticed a bug when chosing not to get blowjob from nurse, right after you select it you get the image of the mother. for like 3 lines of text then the doctor comes in.
oh shit, you are right. I must have added the wrong image.. thank you :).. ah I see what went wrong.. I got 2 times the same file name c1r_27.jpg and c1r_27.png and it seems like he picked the wrong one.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Its like "Yeah, sure, i can barely lift my dick to take a piss withouth help and was told i'm lucky that i can remember my own name... but thanks for asking all if fine, just wasted away in a coma for two years, you can be sure nothing is more important for me right now than to deal with your tantrums." I actually genuniely hoped that i can give an answer something akin to this. I hope that in the future i can :)
I really like intrigue in general, but not in this game... :)... For now its just drag in... Let us see... I really like overall rend, "some" phrases, but not the plot just for now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I really like intrigue, but... :)... But for now its just drag in... Let us see... I really like overall rend, "some" phrases, but not the plot just for now
true, I handled that poorly... the sister is supposed to be a bit bitchy but cute at times too. (but not tsundere stupid). the mc should have been angry as you mentioned and I also think I am not providing enough dialogue sometimes... I'm still trying to find the right balance so it does not get boring, but at the same time that there is enough story. I think the conversations are too flat many times and I want to change that starting next update.. I might come back to chapter 1 and make it a bit smoother overall. I really appreciate your feedback. :)

Reactions: Ennoch

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I liked "prologue" in prev ver... Don't get it why do you have to change it... Pretty well it was... not so tighten... SLim, up to my spoil... my opinion

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
true, I handled that poorly... the sister is supposed to be a bit bitchy but cute at times too. (but not tsundere stupid). the mc should have been angry as you mentioned and I also think I am not providing enough dialogue sometimes... I'm still trying to find the right balance so it does not get boring, but at the same time that there is enough story. I think the conversations are too flat many times and I want to change that starting next update.. I might come back to chapter 1 and make it a bit smoother overall. I really appreciate your feedback. :)
Hmm you actually sumarized all what i could have come up with as criticism. It's a pleasant suprise, that you are this aware of holes in the story chohesion. This shows great promise for a kickass VN for us who are into corruption, harem building and whatnot. Game is still in development and stuff can be changed, polished, fine-tuned and i'm glad you are around and up for discussion such issues :)

bit bitchy but cute at times too.
Which is fine and actually natural as well but she doesn't have to be both at the same time, so doesn't have to make her fall flat between the two :) I feel like that the aformentioned situation was one exactly where its awkard to see a bitchy side right from the start. Even if she first sees her brother peeping through the toilet's window i'd feel after two years of coma she'd be ecstatic way too much to be even snarky let alone bitchy. Everything can return to its relative normal flow quickly, her bitchy side resurfacing, but at the very first time.. after basically getting her brother back quite out of the blue.. it feels awkward, artificial. She barely showed any sign that she cares at all. No hug, no kisses. I feel the scene was poorly executed. It lacked nuances. The presence of such nuances make or break a story.

I'm still trying to find the right balance so it does not get boring
Believable reactions won't make your story boring, trust me :) And this story can bear some more dialogues, its faar from giving the feeling that its dragging along. Boredoms often comes from soulcrushing grind and yours doesn't have it. Lots of dialogues and inner monologues won't make it boring. Quite the opposite infact. Seeing whats going on the inside of characters will gives us the players a nice feedback on whats going on. And how we progress in corruption for example ;)

I think the conversations are too flat many times
A very astute obesrvation indeed. They are. I'm missing the emotional connections between the protagonists. It feels like as if he was just in coma for one day.. and that noone was really worried about him. He almost dies, no? The story doesn't explains this emotional distance. It hints at the opposite.. so it should be shown :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
great start,loved the models.more please:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, I'm impressed with the fixes and most of the changes with this updated version of Chapter 1... It still has a few things to work through, but there is far more believability in the coma aspect of the story now... The addition of some other things like the player deciding names and relationship words for the primary characters is a nice touch... The dead ends are not my thing, but hopefully they just exist in the beginning of this visual novel/game, and not something that stays all throughout the whole thing as it develops... I just want to thank the developer/s for their hard work thus far... And I went ahead and updated my review...

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I had to name the mother Mom and relationship also Mom so the mc wouldn't call her by name. Is working for now, but I guess at some point when more characters are introduced they will also call her Mom since that's what I named her and the immersion is going to break when that happens:(.

My suggestion to the dev, let the mc and sister call/mention the mother only by the relationship and not by name. That way, we can name her whatever we want for the people outside.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes