Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I like the game, but the minigames annoy me to no end. Until there is a way to disable them, I'm going to abstain from this game.
Then see you later.

Are they too hard? or are they just no fun? Making an option to disable them is easy. Takes 5minutes max. I thought they would bring something fresh to the game.
The Mini game did get a little annoying but it wasnt that bad honestly (at least for me) i will not be disabling them when you put in the option. The sexy stuff as i seen it called in a post lol did come a little fast but that is fine. Just keep the stuff with the sister going slow or at least a slower pace then the neighbor and mom. One last thing where is this castle at so we can storm it and get the next update?

Reactions: KiGa

WHUML

Jan 26, 2018
Got an error in the kitchen after yoga, I have unseen text skip enabled and I was holding control while clicking xray every sentence to continue:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'c2_191.'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2741, in script
i got the same error then i opened the script.rpy file with notepad++ found line 2741 and deleted "." from the "c2_191." it worked for me.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
For some reason I did not have great expectations when downloading the game, so it was a pleasant surprise that I liked it so much. Eager to try the next update.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I'm one in the group of liking the game story but being anoyed with the minigames. And 2 successive ones even? What's the added value here? Pity!

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
I'm just curious.... Does the developer think that people pay for this type of games for...what? Texting dexterity? And the best part: they aren't skippable...you just get a retry loop tll you get it right!

Yup...that's exactly why I like these type of games...for the growing...frustration

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I was praising your game and expecting this update. But the minigames are really killing the immersion.
I stopped after failing 4 times the first with mom/landlord :disappointed:
I hope the dev will make them optional with a quick-fix.

Reactions: netsrac

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For those who want skippable minigames, I would advise you to look at the OP.:biggrin:

Reactions: filochard
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes