gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
there was a new update to the game with goes behond the patch. so the incest patch need updating
The patch didn´t need to update because it changed only variables but if you found a text in the game where is it not working then make an screenshoot from that and wrote me:)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there is no and wont be ntr so get your fantasies somewhere else buddy.
Besides he is already going slow with moving forward of the story and characters in the development time he has for current characters and paths, so adding anymore would not be wise I would guess. Let alone such controversial ones for a game like this, so late in its development.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Very bad update, why adding those asian twins that no one asked for, when the game is full of other hotter girls that there is no content yet? like the boss on the stripclub, or the girls you live with. The only good thing about this game are the renders, the rest is really bad.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So, something that has been bugging me begs the question. What happened to the M/C family home and neighborhood between the prologue and the main story? I mean they go from a nice little home by the sea that was completely paid for to a shitty apartment along with their neighbors?? WTF? Another inconsistency is that when the M/C goes to Dr. Preston's office for a checkup he runs into Juliet the nurse at reception. M/C states that he has not seen her since the hospital, yet in the prologue he runs into her at the market and asks her to send him an email after they agree to see each other again. Speaking of the market, Linda was working there and suddenly works at a coffee shop now. Then there is mom's Handy Job on M/C. After she finishes she says to herself that "was the first cock she's held in years." In the prologue she blows the M/C with the help of the fairy. Just one more break in story continuity. I'm pulling these up as I do a new playthrough and another just popped up. The M/C runs into the hooker he shagged in the Prologue and owes an official school swimsuit and teacher's outfit to as payment. Now he has never met her as she tries to give him a pass for the new sex club/strip joint in town. Another thing in that scene that breaks the Prologue story when the hooker asks him his age he has to lie to say he's 21 yet his mom already told him he was 21 after leaving the hospital in the prologue. I guess he not only lost two years of his memory and life he also lost a year of physical age as well?? It really feels like Slim abandoned his prologue and rebooted the game.

The voice overs are nice but voice acting the words "landlady" and "roommate" break immersion. I know that's due to varying incest laws and the whole Patreon thing, but perhaps find a different way to convey the same message?? An example would be when the mom catches the M/C wanking with her undies she says something like "I thought I was a better landlady than that?" WONKY! Better would have been "I thought I was a better role model than that?" That's still generic and won't twist Patreon's panties and still gets the message across as if she said "I thought I was a better mom than that?"
I also think that the beginning was a lot better and would have offered so much more possibilities own house nice surroundings and then suddenly in an ugly apartment it feels like two different games i haven't played them for a while because i wanted to wait until It's worth it and wanted
to continue playing it now, but when I read the comments, I doubt whether it makes sense to play now if new characters come into play but with the others, especially with mom and sis, hardly anything goes forward, that's just annoying me my what is this? why does there always have to be so many figures??
mass instead of class ??? that's never a good idea but good the game is no longer as good and interesting as it could have been or was at the beginning

Reactions: boh and Macinnes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What happened to the Older Sister/Mom? In the prologue she was so cute and now… Is that older (that looks younger) model gone for good or am I confusing characters?

I mean sure, she might have looked too young to be a mom, but this switcheroo is not nice. I was specially excited to play this game because of her T.T

edit: also, it was cool to see I still remember some German
edit: why does x-ray vision go through 2 layers in the german teacher's case though?
edit: try putting more emphasis on the 'nya`? I thought it was already exaggerated enough… I ended up disabling voices, after hearing 'nya' 2 more times. At least there are both choices and settings :)
Hehe I think I agree with the 'boyfriend' that the MC wants to sock in the face.

Oh and the fairy looks better in the newer version.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The patch didn´t need to update because it changed only variables but if you found a text in the game where is it not working then make an screenshoot from that and wrote me:)
I read the patch - your notes as well - and found no issues playing with it in the game. I didn't notice anything (no m/s content) that was hard coded vs. variable in 0.3.4 and it should work just fine.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
patch break the game, every dialog that is not MC get a grey screen and you have to press ignore 30 times per minute
also it reset the mom, sister and cafe girl to 0

dont even wanna play the game without incest patch so donno if it is as easy fix to just remove patch file or if saves are broken from v0.3.3

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
patch break the game, every dialog that is not MC get a grey screen and you have to press ignore 30 times per minute

dont even wanna play the game without incest patch so donno if it is as easy fix to just remove patch file or if saves are broken from v0.3.3
Not to get between you, and the modder - but can you explain exactly the following so that it will help them troubleshoot.

1) Was this a fresh install (ie. new directory) of the game from a full download? IE. you downloaded 0.3.4 from one of the links on the FP, unzipped it into a new directory (not over-writing old versions)?
2) Did you download a fresh install of the patch, and apply it to that same new install directory from question #1?
3) Did you load a save file or play a new game from start?

I did a fresh install, fresh install of patch, and loaded my save from end of 0.3.3 (and got to end of 0.3.4) with no issues.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

can you post the error message? i have earlyer today started a new day and i don´t have any errors.But i have actualy done from mom 2/5, Sister 2/5 and the rest is 0

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Not to get between you, and the modder - but can you explain exactly the following so that it will help them troubleshoot.

1) Was this a fresh install (ie. new directory) of the game from a full download? IE. you downloaded 0.3.4 from one of the links on the FP, unzipped it into a new directory (not over-writing old versions)?
2) Did you download a fresh install of the patch, and apply it to that same new install directory from question #1?
3) Did you load a save file or play a new game from start?

I did a fresh install, fresh install of patch, and loaded my save from end of 0.3.3 (and got to end of 0.3.4) with no issues.

Can you share your 3.3 save file? My save file is not working. I don't want to grind through the courier office mini game and the coffee shop set up. I am hoping something progresses with the neighbor

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes