tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wow so no one has told this guy that /game/gui/textbox2.png is MISSING, it's still missing...

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I've seen some shit, but getting cockblocked twice in the same scene is on a whole new level. A whole update of that, in fact.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can this be used along side the cheat mod?
Didn't check, but I'm 99.9% sure they will work fine next to each other.
My mod/the cheatmod doesn't modify any game files, so no conflicts there.

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
We've done a tiny bit of what you suggested already in this latest update but there is indeed a lot to be desired in the interactions.
Oh appreatated your reply and sorry for my confusing wording. After seeing this reply I briefly went through 3.4 and I think it is heading a good direction!
I was actullay refering "the issures" to the VOs lagging, last update was like the one for 3.1. I feel bad not go further detail into the story cuz the feeling of incomplete.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
wow so no one has told this guy that /game/gui/textbox2.png is MISSING, it's still missing...
it would be helpful if you attach your traceback.I think you become the error when the mom is talking.My theory is that you use a savegame from maybe 2 or 3 game versions where the incest patch was other written and that cause your error.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it would be helpful if you attach your traceback.I think you become the error when the mom is talking.My theory is that you use a savegame from maybe 2 or 3 game versions where the incest patch was other written and that cause your error.
it was when i woke up from being drunk the first time with the bartender, the sister wakes me up and when i click it says textbox2.png not found. i found i can copy textbox.png to textbox2.png and it works. didn't think to check any of the rpys tho. that fixed that for me and i went on and completed the update.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
These was a great update just wish it was more content. Victoria and Linda would make one hell of a threesome.
Not to mention the tasty treats that are Mao and Nao. I'm looking forward to more future content with them almost as much as Linda and the 'roommate.' I just hope we'll be able to tone down Linda's jealousy or this could get messy...Bobbitt messy.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Not to mention the tasty treats that are Mao and Nao. I'm looking forward to more future content with them almost as much as Linda and the 'roommate.' I just hope we'll be able to tone down Linda's jealousy or this could get messy...Bobbitt messy.
I'm sure our fairy friend will be able to help with that.
And probably turn that jealousy into something that sparks a threeway...

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
True there is a difference between slower burn with setting up character and blueballing or adding more chars as the dev can handle in a reasonable amount of time. :) When it becomes blueballing is a personal tolerance of course, but if a game takes long to develop my tolerance becomes lower. :p
Definately hit the nail on the head here. There is a big difference between a "slow burn" and strait blue balling your players. There needs to be a solid balance between build-up and activity. One of my biggest complaints with this game (and few others) is not even the slow burn its that you feel like you move really quick (like grinding with the sister really early) and then all sudden it like dead stop or reverse course man. I hate going backwards in games unless there are really solid reason story as too why. Great example of that is Lewd Island

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure our fairy friend will be able to help with that.
And probably turn that jealousy into something that sparks a threeway...
Rose is probably banging her head against the wall with as often as the MC almost wills himself to get friendzoned. I get not trying to force someone, but it's a little ridiculous at times. Mao and Nao would be a ton of fun, I think: since we've already seen a pillow fight, I'm thinking tickling leading into grinding and sex should be scheduled next. But, alas, I'm not the developer.

Linda and Victoria would be another really fun threesome, but I don't think it will happen until Linda gains more self-confidence. Even alone with the MC she's incredibly unsure of herself. I think this is also the main cause of her jealousy; she's worried that she's not pretty enough, and that the MC will grow tired of her and "upgrade" when someone else comes along. If she finally gains enough belief in herself, I think she might be more open to other women. Whether those would include her mom, though, is a little hard to say.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So, a hot milf is about to climb onto MC's dick, is interrupted, she leaves the room for a few seconds....and the MC falls asleep????

What the actual fuck???

This whole update was nothing but a set of poorly set out childish contrivances. Being pushed over and falling face first into a girls pussy. Having a door opened and hitting you so hard it knocks you out for several minutes. Nearly blacking out immediately after like 2 drinks.

It's like Slim is setting out to see how many silly and unbelievable situations he can create just to keep giving the MC blue balls. It's like the original plot has been thrown out the window and replaced with a shitty sitcom.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes