DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Rose is probably banging her head against the wall with as often as the MC almost wills himself to get friendzoned. I get not trying to force someone, but it's a little ridiculous at times. Mao and Nao would be a ton of fun, I think: since we've already seen a pillow fight, I'm thinking tickling leading into grinding and sex should be scheduled next. But, alas, I'm not the developer.

Linda and Victoria would be another really fun threesome, but I don't think it will happen until Linda gains more self-confidence. Even alone with the MC she's incredibly unsure of herself. I think this is also the main cause of her jealousy; she's worried that she's not pretty enough, and that the MC will grow tired of her and "upgrade" when someone else comes along. If she finally gains enough belief in herself, I think she might be more open to other women. Whether those would include her mom, though, is a little hard to say.
I'm hoping we'll finally get the MC to just force someone.
"Oh, she's cute. Rose, do your thing." And then following behind them to an alley or bathroom or something and just getting it on.
Doubt it'd happen to a main girl, because development, but the side girls, or even a one off would be great.
I just want to have the MC use his powers to the fullest extent for once, since it's immoral as fuck.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thread is missing oral sex tag :oops:
I've submitted a request for additional tags, including oral sex now. FFR, go to the OP of a thread that needs additional tags and:
  1. Use the Report option on the original post (i.e., the post with the game's details, download links, etc.);
  2. Choose Other from the reasons provided for the report;
  3. In the details box shown, say something like, "This thread should have the following tags added:" followed by the tags you want to request.
Don't forget always to follow the rules for tags on game threads: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Reactions: camaxtli

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I'm currently discussing some ideas with my writer and we're thinking about revisiting some scenes and editing those.
I think we can make some changes to make it less blue bally, without the story changing too much.. or rather, giving the player the choice to do so.

we're pretty certain to add more content to victoria's night event

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I'm currently discussing some ideas with my writer and we're thinking about revisiting some scenes and editing those.
I think we can make some changes to make it less blue bally, without the story changing too much.. or rather, giving the player the choice to do so.

we're pretty certain to add more content to victoria's night event

Hey SLim, may I come in with some thoughts?

You delivered your promise, the visual quality has improved, for sure.

The way you got Linda and her mom together was a nice surprise, and a very welcome one.....being blueballed and falling asleep that fast, not so much...can't wait to go all the way with Linda!

About Mao and Nao, nice arc you're developing there....Can only wait for greater stuff down the road!

Any chance of a threesome with Linda and her mom? That would be nice!

I'm looking forward for future Landlady content as well...If you really meant it about a new visual, I can't wait to see what you got in the works!

And what about Juliet? May have been some flaws visually speaking but hey, I still like her a lot, hehe....And make that girl from the cafe appear again =D

Reactions: SLim_Games and Xhin

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can you post the error message? i have earlyer today started a new day and i don´t have any errors.But i have actualy done from mom 2/5, Sister 2/5 and the rest is 0
pretty much same error everytime anyone speak except you yourself
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/textbox2.png'.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/textbox2.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "storyParts/landLadyStory1.rpyc", line 450, in script
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1152, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "T:\games\sex games\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\TheAwakening-0.3.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Mon Aug 24 15:48:24 2020

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
pretty much same error everytime anyone speak except you yourself
Can you try to download the current incest patch and start a new game? i think you used an older savegame where the incest patch was other written and that cause the missing picture

Reactions: Belnick

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Every time that I give this game multiple updates between times I try it, I keep hoping that maybe the content level will mean that the story of the game has actually moved forward.

And every time I'm disappointed. It seems like you keep adding more character rather than doing anything with the ones you already have.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Every time that I give this game multiple updates between times I try it, I keep hoping that maybe the content level will mean that the story of the game has actually moved forward.

And every time I'm disappointed. It seems like you keep adding more character rather than doing anything with the ones you already have.
Yeah I think that is where the problem lies, besides a bit too much teasing and then going back on it.

With the quality team likes to pursue, it is a bit hard to keep adding characters and storylines and moving things forward quick enough in real development time. Well maybe the new Nvidia cards released in September will help some with that and maybe slightly better planning of events (and abusing the magic to make some things believable instead of overly realistic) in story, then again asking patron to decide content will not help with that. :)

Reactions: RustyRug

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
A two year old game with over 200 pages, and I'm just now getting an alert about the mind control tag being added... Is it a major element that was just somehow forgotten about for ages, or just a small thing that showed up in the most recent update?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
A two year old game with over 200 pages, and I'm just now getting an alert about the mind control tag being added... Is it a major element that was just somehow forgotten about for ages, or just a small thing that showed up in the most recent update?
Uh? o_O

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Assuming it's refering to the Fairies magic, that makes it easier for him to get laid, it's been there since the start. He does some "magic" that makes him get that first BJ and there are few times the fairy takes action herself to give people a push.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Assuming it's refering to the Fairies magic, that makes it easier for him to get laid, it's been there since the start. He does some "magic" that makes him get that first BJ and there are few times the fairy takes action herself to give people a push.
Is it like a constant aura, or just something that he uses at the beginning of the game to get things started before moving on to more conventional stuff?

Which part of the question don't you understand? Someone recently tagged the game with mind control, and I got an alert. Sometimes this happens because an important tag was missing since the game was first released, but sometimes it only gets added because the most recent update features a scene where a character briefly gets mind controlled. This is an important factor in deciding whether or not it's a game I'd want to play.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Technically it's mental/moral corruption that temporarily makes the character more interested in doing erotic things.

Think of it like getting them drunk, but without compromising their balance or giving them a hangover later.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can you try to download the current incest patch and start a new game? i think you used an older savegame where the incest patch was other written and that cause the missing picture
start a new game huh? yea thx, but I rather wait until this game is complete or abandoned then :p
got too many games to have time to restart every update, but thx for info, will rename the game folder now

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes