locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Srry @gigan but your incest mod doesn only go till version 0.3.3and it whil see it in game after the doll housse fuck whit the cute fairy when mom comes barging in asking for help whit the dishwasher
thus it isnt autoupdating

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys, attaching below the v0.3.4 In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 23/08/2020:
I added a new feature that highlights the best dialogue choice in green (Check screenshot below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system. It has the following features:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
  6. {NEW} Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

How do I convert this to winzip so I can add it to the game folder?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Download 7zip is better free and no freaky stuff at all and it handles every type off extraction like winzip/winrar and such.

also i have a better choice for the coffee shop help why not ask the twins even though they are rich and dont need to help its a good learning thing for the twins Nao and Mao. and damn those 2 girls are so hot and cute
also there should be a extra tag since i had the option for deep creampie whit juliet the nurse.
the button sayd deep creampie Impregnate

LordT44

Feb 15, 2018
I love this game but man oh man I've never played a game that crashes every few minutes like this. I've tried reinstalling, starting over, nothing seems to fix the problem. I'm on a monster gaming computer so it's definitely not on my end. Everything else about this game rocks! I know others have had this problem so it's not just me. Question is, has anyone had this problem and found a way to fix it? If not, looking to SLim for some kind of help here!!

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
can someone give me the command to reset the laundry I have to pick up? something went wild and I cant progress the mom story at all since I cant find it in my room anymore but mom says I need to clooect it first

edit: changing "collectClothes" form 0 to 1 and back to 0 fixed it somehow

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona and SuperLYC

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Srry @gigan but your incest mod doesn only go till version 0.3.3and it whil see it in game after the doll housse fuck whit the cute fairy when mom comes barging in asking for help whit the dishwasher
thus it isnt autoupdating
hey buddy,
you @ me wrong so i didn´t become a notification that your wrote to me.I´m not sure what you want from me.Does the incest patch is not working correct? Actualy the patch should work with newer versions too so i didn´t need to update that

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell its saying you have reach the end off this game even the game goes further
when i use your patch

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I'm 1/2 with the fairy, and have completed all of the events in the game. I've installed the in game mod to see if I'm missing anything, and the mod just tells me to give the fairy some love energy, but when I do so, she tells me to come back when I've collected any.

I went back to the orchid and banged Alice several times, and each time I've gone back top go give the fairy some love energy, all she says is to go get some. Greedy fairy..

Is there anything I'm missing?

Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys, attaching below the v0.3.4 In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 23/08/2020:
I added a new feature that highlights the best dialogue choice in green (Check screenshot below).

It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system. It has the following features:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen), incase you don't want to search for the secrets in-game.
  6. {NEW} Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

The best choice is not working for me, but gallery unlock nd all others are working

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The best choice is not working for me, but gallery unlock nd all others are working
hi :)
Lots of the choices are mainly for dialogue change and doesn't have real benefit. If you don't see a colored choice then whatever you choose won't make a difference (except for dialogue only).

Unless you are using the incest patch, then it might have caused the issue.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes