Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is it like a constant aura, or just something that he uses at the beginning of the game to get things started before moving on to more conventional stuff?

Which part of the question don't you understand? Someone recently tagged the game with mind control, and I got an alert. Sometimes this happens because an important tag was missing since the game was first released, but sometimes it only gets added because the most recent update features a scene where a character briefly gets mind controlled. This is an important factor in deciding whether or not it's a game I'd want to play.
Um, not sure. Both. I think.

In the prologue it was something that he unknowingly used on the nurse and then actively used on the neighbor. Since then I don't think it's been actively used by the MC, but the fairy has used her power.

Technically it's mental/moral corruption that temporarily makes the character more interested in doing erotic things.

Think of it like getting them drunk, but without compromising their balance or giving them a hangover later.
Yeah, i think it more of an aura/mental thing or possible touch thing he does that lowers their inhibitions and makes them more lustful. I can't really remember off hand, because it was a lot of various games and game-play time ago I started this.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it like a constant aura, or just something that he uses at the beginning of the game to get things started before moving on to more conventional stuff?

Which part of the question don't you understand? Someone recently tagged the game with mind control, and I got an alert. Sometimes this happens because an important tag was missing since the game was first released, but sometimes it only gets added because the most recent update features a scene where a character briefly gets mind controlled. This is an important factor in deciding whether or not it's a game I'd want to play.
You should consider this: it is a COMEDY. Nothing is serious: a little fairy needs you to collect energy by having sex. So, there's no drama, nor violence: get laid and have fun, dude.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You should consider this: the story is a COMEDY. Nothing is serious: a little fairy needs you to collect energy by having sex. So, there's no drama, nor violence: get laid and have fun, dude.
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not asking about drama or violence. There are comedy games where the protagonist runs around zapping people with a hypno ray. I have a mind control/manipulation fetish, and I'm just asking whether that fetish is prominent or not before I decide whether the game interests me. It's no different than asking if characters do a lot of anal or something.

From the other responses, though, it sounds like it's something that's technically always there but kind of gets forgotten about in later scenes as it gets taken for granted. That's less fun for me. Oh well.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not asking about drama or violence. There are comedy games where the protagonist runs around zapping people with a hypno ray. I have a mind control/manipulation fetish, and I'm just asking whether that fetish is prominent or not before I decide whether the game interests me. It's no different than asking if characters do a lot of anal or something.

From the other responses, though, it sounds like it's something that's technically always there but kind of gets forgotten about in later scenes as it gets taken for granted. That's less fun for me. Oh well.
Yeah if it's your kink, then probably not for you as I imagine you'd be disappointed. Maybe it will come back more in the later game, but who knows.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

It's not. It's just a plot workaround, an "escamotage".

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Good news,
I added a new feature in the Mod that highlights the best dialogue choice in green. Be sure to re-download the mod and follow the instructions. Enjoy!
Qleaf, I think you just saved this game for me. I'd been playing it in both prolog and up to rev 3.3. but then disaster....somehow I lost all of my saves and had to start over...

At that point I became aware of how dull most of this game was to get from interesting point to point... So I'm about ready to dump the effort when you came along with a mod that lets me 'get on with it' Whew... I was getting really tired of the banter, banter banter and living the life of a teenager again.

SO, I can't say thanks enough... BTW, I haven't downloaded rev 3.4 after hearing all the griping about 'blueballing' ...having gotten bored with sloggin through it again so I can say that your mod works fine on rev 3.3 so far...which is great.

Thanks this is the first 'mod' I've used that 'kicks it up a notch' for a game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Finished the update, I do love the game but got some issues.

The Purple Lotus club caused my game to crash at least 3 times in a row while talking to Victoria.

I played the game a few months back and it seems like there wasn't much content added in the time since. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new characters in Nao and Mao but I remember playing up until you get a cab home from the Lotus and it doesn't seem like many more events were added since then.

The game is Blue Ballsy as Heeeeeeeell. Like don't get me wrong, I know you need to build up to things but 8 events with Linda, she becomes your girlfriend and I STILL CANT HAVE SEX WITH HER?!?!?! Come on!
Don't even get me started about Victoria and the multiple starts and stops.

I like the game but you really need to focus on adding content for the characters you have and completing at least 1 Arc with them before you add in more. Hell, the girl on the Pole in the Lotus has been there for months if not years and still "in development" to say nothing of Mail-Girl! I doubt it will kill the story to let us fuck one of two of the girls.

Like I said, I do love the game but its going to need more satisfying content per update for me to play it, otherwise there is no point in periodic updates, just release it when its done.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Finished the update, I do love the game but got some issues.

The Purple Lotus club caused my game to crash at least 3 times in a row while talking to Victoria.

I played the game a few months back and it seems like there wasn't much content added in the time since. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the new characters in Nao and Mao but I remember playing up until you get a cab home from the Lotus and it doesn't seem like many more events were added since then.

The game is Blue Ballsy as Heeeeeeeell. Like don't get me wrong, I know you need to build up to things but 8 events with Linda, she becomes your girlfriend and I STILL CANT HAVE SEX WITH HER?!?!?! Come on!
Don't even get me started about Victoria and the multiple starts and stops.

I like the game but you really need to focus on adding content for the characters you have and completing at least 1 Arc with them before you add in more. Hell, the girl on the Pole in the Lotus has been there for months if not years and still "in development" to say nothing of Mail-Girl! I doubt it will kill the story to let us fuck one of two of the girls.

Like I said, I do love the game but its going to need more satisfying content per update for me to play it, otherwise there is no point in periodic updates, just release it when its done.
Dude, the worst thing in this game are those ugly moles the author added over Mom's lips. :sick::sick::sick:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

It's not mind control per se. The fairy explains that her magic only enhances previous existing desires or connections with the M/C. For example the Nurse at the beginning (Juliet) was attracted to the M/C after caring for him over two years. The M/C we are told inadvertently triggered the spell without knowing and that led to the BJ scene in the Prologue.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Qleaf, I think you just saved this game for me. I'd been playing it in both prolog and up to rev 3.3. but then disaster....somehow I lost all of my saves and had to start over...

At that point I became aware of how dull most of this game was to get from interesting point to point... So I'm about ready to dump the effort when you came along with a mod that lets me 'get on with it' Whew... I was getting really tired of the banter, banter banter and living the life of a teenager again.

SO, I can't say thanks enough... BTW, I haven't downloaded rev 3.4 after hearing all the griping about 'blueballing' ...having gotten bored with sloggin through it again so I can say that your mod works fine on rev 3.3 so far...which is great.

Thanks this is the first 'mod' I've used that 'kicks it up a notch' for a game.
It's always awesome to hear such reviews, always cheers me up! :D

As the main reason why I create this type of mods is the whole moving around makes no sense to me except for giving a "real" feeling you are doing some effort that replicates in RL; that you need to go to that person and the location they are in to interact with them. However to me in games such as this, all they do is make me dread clicking multiple times to go from Point A to Point B. Specifically the "Daydream" aspect, why do I have to go to school to daydream to be able to view the Bonus Episodes? Can't I daydream anywhere I want?

I'm grateful for the devs that devise a hint system, and I know how much extra work they have to put in to update and maintain it. I'm sure in any program there will be cracks here and there that will be missed out. Thus where people such as me who admire the game and wants to give it a more complete feel (in my humble opinion, not saying it's a good/bad thing) that offers the option for the player to not be limited to the game's constraints and allow them the ease of transition without ruining the core aspect of the game. As you clearly see, in my mod I made the teleport button as optional, I didn't force it on anyone. Those who wish to play the game as originally intended can do so, and even those who want a mix of both can achieve that as well. I made the "finding secrets" aspect a bit more easier when I provided the exact names of the locations while still preserving the clicking aspect you need to do when you are in that said location (so I wouldn't take the whole experience from you) I basically narrowed down your search. I also provided the player an option to skip all that by creating the "UNLOCK ALL" that can be found in the "Gallery" page, which basically unlocks all (duh!) secrets without even having to find/click them in-game.

All in all, I'm happy on how the way the mod turned out. I have the mindset that my work always will have room to improve to provide you guys with a more pleasant experience that you can enjoy.

Reactions: Macinnes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm just for fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I actually know this old fellow from another game!

He was in the military

so maybe he still has some serious muscles under those clothes. You have to cater for a wider potential audience you know :BootyTime:

Reactions: Daloza

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
think they need to remodel juliet she looks the worse out of all the characters tbh, also since victoria is lindas mom does that mean no more scenes with victoria??? hopefully romantic scenes with fairy instead of just fucking yah?

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
OMG this game is awesome in every aspect, voice over(but some stories haven't had voice, will be added later?), animations, Linda stories, gallery,DMD cameo… I thought the prologue is very good but the main game is way much better. I have played some high scored VNs here but this one still managed to surprise me. Well done dev well done

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes