Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 06/11/2020:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.4c .

IMPORTANT:
This particular update has NO NEW CONTENT, just mainly added voice acting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    (NEW) If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, updated for [v0.3.5] !
THANK YOU in advance..

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
wow, what a small shitty update... It took me all of 60 seconds to read through the new story add to this update. So, f-ing boring. I got excited for nothing. 2 thumbs down. Let me know when you have a real game update.

Reactions: byskup

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Prologue is far more beter then new one -You can actualy fuck Milf (Landlady-Mother) by massaging her ;) (y)
Wish new one could be like first Prologue -Navigation choices are beter :cool:

Reactions: fregonard

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Downloaded expecting a RenPy game, but it is definitely wrapped in some other kind of executable launcher now. I did see what looks like a normal RenPy game under the launchers "bin" directory.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Downloaded expecting a RenPy game, but it is definitely wrapped in some other kind of executable launcher now. I did see what looks like a normal RenPy game under the launchers "bin" directory.
Yeah, I'm wondering what exactly is the point of the launcher since the game in the bin folder functions the exact same without it.
Also, I'm a bit disappointed by the current trend of pretty small updates but I still enjoy the overall content. What I'm concerned about is that there are still some performance issues in terms of slow-downs. I know that the quality of the game is higher than most (and who knows, it might just be my setup) but I know there are games with similar quality/complexity on this site that run just fine.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.3.3.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the subfolder game (where the game exe is)
Someone is going to have to redo this incest patch. The current 3.5 does not have a "game folder" at all
Edit: it's in the Bin folder along with the main game and you don't even need to use the executable launcher file

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes