0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/loader.rpy", line 27, in load_file
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "0x52_main.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/python.py", line 2220, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/0x52/0x52_main.rpy", line 9, in <module>
File "game/0x52/framework/loader.rpy", line 27, in load_file
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/minstore.py", line 72, in print
_print(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\New folder\New folder\Games\New folder (27)\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\The Awakening/renpy/log.py", line 231, in write
self.real_file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

Windows-10-10.0.16299
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
The Awakening 1.0
Mon May 24 20:47:16 2021
Did you modify something about the game or did you get it from another source?
Does it work if you remove the cheatmod?

It seems that it's the compressed version, but I don't have any issues using the compressed version in combination with the cheatmod.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Well, as the chair is bugged so I can not learn, I am cut off from half of Landlady and nearly all of Klara questline. The posted fix only solves the Landlady not being in her room bug, the unclickable chair is still there sadly.

Edit: even after downloading the update with the launcher.
I can't study in my room when I was touched the chair of my room nothing happens please fix it... I am an android user.
This is the condition for the chair to work:
if teacherStory == 1 and (landLadyStory == 5 or landLadyStory == -1) and wh2.name != "???":
The teacherStory must be at 1, the landLadyStory at 5 (or -1 if you've chosen to not follow her route further) and you need to know the name of the bartender in the purple orchid. (You guys are probably haven't played all the events with the bartender yet...)

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Hello guys, attaching below the In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 05/01/2021:
Updated the the mod for v0.3.5.

IMPORTANT:
This particular update focuses on Margaret Story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Features: It mostly enhances the already existing "Hint" system:
  1. Teleport button, bypassing the requirements (Time, Location, Money, Items) and jumps straight to the scene.
  2. Hints for some characters that can be missed.
  3. A menu for the the bonus episodes, rather than going to school and daydream.
  4. Secrets Tracker and by default it provides the locations of where to find them and how many there are.
  5. An "UNLOCK ALL" button in the Gallery (Top-Mid of the screen):
    If you are on the Gallery "Gallery" page, it will unlock all images.
    If you are on the Gallery "Memories" page, it will unlock all scenes.
  6. Green highlight to best dialogue choice.
Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please show up and update your beautiful mod!)))

Reactions: adhieshin

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
As I see throughout the thread, I am stuck at teacher 1/1 and mother 5/5 - how do they become 5/12 and 1/16? Everything else is maxed... Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 9.06.00 AM.png

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I wasn't a fan of Klara... and then she started changing her attitude and I (not surprisingly?) am quite fond of her, now. Fuck the librarian! I mean... you know... screw her! *sigh* You know what I mean.

Reactions: darkmoonhydra

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I'm playing the v0.4.0 version. For some reason I'm stuck with Klara at step 2 where I should study in my room and to do that I am supposed to click on the chair. But unfortunately nothing happens when I click on that chair in front of the PC.
What am I missing there?

Norghul

Aug 11, 2019
SOS:Click "Fuck" or "Rub" with ass,There's no corresponding CG,It's a foot job CG.Is this normal? (Only with Landlady)

champions

Mar 7, 2018
landlady and teachers story isn't continue i can't play.Landlady's story is go shopping but she isn't in her room and i can't find her.Teacher's story is study in your room but i can't click my chair how can i solve this proplems i finished all story but these help.

Reactions: Elias85

Norghul

Aug 11, 2019
Is mother's sleep sex normal? If I click on chest FUCK and hip FUCK, I will jump to feet job CG . Can someone tell me? thank you.
Ps:All events have been triggered

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes