GOGI21

May 11, 2021
anyone mange to fix the bug when i cant invite her she not in her room or in house and when i updated and press play its say traceback error

blind

Mar 16, 2017
why i cant click on the chair in mcs room? i cant progress bcs of that.
Use the bugfix from the 1st page (allowing you to go to shop), go to shop with landlady then you can click on the chair. You need to meet the bartender as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Turug

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
gnadudu
Your unofficial bugfix updates it to 0.4.0a ?
I posted the bugfix before 0.4.0a came out, so no it doesn't (it only fixes the bug which doesn't allow to go shopping with the landlady)
I uploaded the 0.4.0a scripts.rpa (that's the only file which got changed in the update), extract it and overwrite the file in the "The Awakening\game" directory...

Aug 28, 2018
guys i dont know what to do... i stuck in mom and teacher.. but the others already end... just mom and teacher only... hint say i can find mom in her bedroom to go shopping but i cant see her inside the bedroom.. and for teacher.. the hint say i should study in my room click on the chair... but i cant see the event... why should i download again or what i seem like bug to me.. or maybe i miss something to get the event... please help me
I've had this issue as well.. still not seeing any fix for this

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Night scene where you lockpick the mom's door and try to use your dick on anything is completely fucked. Only thing that properly works is when you click on the mom's feet. Trying to fuck or rub her pussy with your dick defaults to the foot scene.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Error when updating (Windows 10 platform): ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\TheAwakening-0.4.0-pc\tmp\0.4.0a.zip' (code: )

When I go to that path (the tmp folder) the file 0.4.0a.zip is not there).

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes