hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.4.0C.This patch should work in the future updates too (At least i hope it) but if you find ingame a scene where it is not working please make an screenshoot from that scene and wrote me.
Install guide: extract the file into the mainfolder (where the TheAwakeningLauncher.exe is)

05.12.2022: I attach a seperate update for the v0.4.2 Beta final .It is basicly the same mod like the normal game but i changed there sentence in the proloque. I attach for the moment only the updated mod for that because the rework from the proloque and the normal version has different folder structions and i´m not sure if it will be changed in the future update. Let me know if i missed something best with an screenshot from that scene
Please clarify- is the 042 Beta in addition to the 040c, or does it supersede that one? In other words, do I have to download BOTH?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Well as someone who hasnt been following this game for 5 years and just played it now, its easily one of my favorite games now. Theres a metric fuckton of content and it took me 2 days to only get halfway through it. I just got to the outdated graphics part and its DEFINITELY a huge improvement. The prologue was amazingly smooth and generally just a joy to play. Now some things are starting to not make sense since this "merge" may have not taken into account changes made in the prologue.

I get why people might complain IF they are actually paying for the game for the past 5 years, but you cant deny the updated game looks so much better and the MC isnt a damn creep in the prologue like i clearly see he is in the old stuff. Updating the beginning of your game to be aesthetically pleasing as you can possibly make it makes sense. Reminds me of Where the Heart Is and how ugly and grotesque the first 3 chapters were.... i legit almost didnt make it to the rest of the game where it really shined. Its a smart business decision even if you dont like it.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Well as someone who hasnt been following this game for 5 years and just played it now, its easily one of my favorite games now. Theres a metric fuckton of content and it took me 2 days to only get halfway through it. I just got to the outdated graphics part and its DEFINITELY a huge improvement. The prologue was amazingly smooth and generally just a joy to play. Now some things are starting to not make sense since this "merge" may have not taken into account changes made in the prologue.

I get why people might complain IF they are actually paying for the game for the past 5 years, but you cant deny the updated game looks so much better and the MC isnt a damn creep in the prologue like i clearly see he is in the old stuff. Updating the beginning of your game to be aesthetically pleasing as you can possibly make it makes sense. Reminds me of Where the Heart Is and how ugly and grotesque the first 3 chapters were.... i legit almost didnt make it to the rest of the game where it really shined. Its a smart business decision even if you dont like it.
in 5 years, for example, the development of the game become a rock star was completed. this game has been made for 5 years and the end of development is not in sight. I think he needs another 5 years to finish.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
in 5 years, for example, the development of the game become a rock star was completed. this game has been made for 5 years and the end of development is not in sight. I think he needs another 5 years to finish.
Whats your point? Most of these games have no end in sight, and if they are popular enough they might as well go on forever until they lose popularity (much like tv shows do or favorite video games). Also Become a Rockstar really isnt that long, sure its a good game but the ending was extremely abrupt in my opinion.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
It's been awhile since I played this one. The update looks fantastic. But the change to the older stuff is kind of harsh. The difference between the old and the new models is drastic, especially with the mom. I hope there will be more updates that address this.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
WTF.. why the hell did you merge it back to the old crap.. not only is is confusing as hell it just doesnt fit the reworked story you did so well.. The title looks an utter mess now and its so full of inconsistencies due to the rework against the old and going suddenly into the old sandbox doesnt work either.. Ive been supportive of this title but now sorry its a total spliced job from hell..

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How option is the mind control? I just got to the part where we use our power for the first time on Mom while she's doing Yoga. Are we able to enter relationships with all the girls without brainwashing them? Or does not using our powers on people mean we never do anything with them?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What the hell, why does the story reset after a certain point? One moment we've going to the school over a week and rekindled our relationship with our sister to a degree, and then boom it's like the day after our first day in school. It's impossible to know what has actually happened and what hasn't now. Also all the characters are acting completely differently, it's like Before The Haunted House and After Thee Haunted House are two completely different games.

Also, how is the voice acting going to interact with the supposedly official incest patch? Granted all the voice lines sound incredibly robotic, so if it's all being done with AI or some shit I guess there won't be any issues in getting the incest relevant dialogue spoken. Though I suppose I could just mute all the voices and just read everything

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes