johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The game is soo good! Albeit a little slow and feels like I've known the game forever and its still not completed or reached any conclusion..

Anways can we bang the twins now?

Reactions: boobsrcool

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
so everything up to the haunted house was a prologue that was just added? does that mean the haunted doll has no importance later on?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, I've played both, the re-work plays so much better and actually looks better too.
agree. going from that first part to the "open wold" part feels like a downgrade. the dev clearly has some massive skills now. so I kind of hope they rework the entire game like that. especially since it almost feels like a different story

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nah guarantee it was people reporting him because he's a scammer. The incest tag was just an easy way to get him removed. Good fucking riddance.
Well, for me it is just a sign of frustration, the dev. did clearly anounce that he will be overhauling the whole game and then continue with the story once he catch up, and exactly that is what he is doing, about the update time, he always had a few months in between them, so for me is no big deal to wait, following this game for about a few years and I like it!
I must confess that often I am pretty fast with judgments as well, we never know what is the truth behind everything.
So for my part I am happy that he made a quality upgrade with all the renders, and that he will be continueing the story at some point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah guarantee it was people reporting him because he's a scammer. The incest tag was just an easy way to get him removed. Good fucking riddance.
well ppls have been reporting scammers like scamdrop and scamstor and patreon hasn't done anything since both bring money to house.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes