SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wow...just wow. So...he is working on it but basically making it slow af to milk the fans?
I'm not paying for it, so it doesn't matter to me how long it takes.

And the last update said wasn't enough lewd scenes either and added more which was a good thing, doubt many want an update with just talking...

Reactions: mikel8519

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Unless the dev change his name and name of the game...someone posted this on svs lol

Is it the same game or just the same assets? comparing the screens from there to here isnt helping lol

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
No Idea what the hell the game I linked is since it wont start but I extracted the game which is in unity and there is not a single render in it from this. maybe svs posted wrong screenshots for it?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No Idea what the hell the game I linked is since it wont start but I extracted the game which is in unity and there is not a single render in it from this. maybe svs posted wrong screenshots for it?
uploader did that, svs is like f95, users upload stuff to there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's why you shouldn't trust stuff from SVS...I could have saved you the trouble and told you it was not this game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Daskapital61

Apr 25, 2023
i guess there will be no content with abby... imean who the give a fuck about twins for fuck sake ! at least i'm not. But i'm not paying anything so....

Reactions: Tosàt D
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes