XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Is there an incest patch that fixes this issue in the game?

Even when I set the relationship to mom and sister, the dialogue still sometimes has the main character refer to his mom by her name, or she refers to him as a tenant.

The conflicting information creates a jarring experience while playing.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is there an incest patch that fixes this issue in the game?

Even when I set the relationship to mom and sister, the dialogue still sometimes has the main character refer to his mom by her name, or she refers to him as a tenant.

The conflicting information creates a jarring experience while playing.
No patch, think it's a bug it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. You could try the cheat mod if didn't it also changes relationships maybe it would fix it. I'm using it and haven't had that issue yet but I'm not sure if its the mod or I'm just lucky and haven't run into it yet

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
No patch, think it's a bug it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. You could try the cheat mod if didn't it also changes relationships maybe it would fix it. I'm using it and haven't had that issue yet but I'm not sure if its the mod or I'm just lucky and haven't run into it yet
Is it normal for main character to refer to his sister as Sister (Liz)

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Is it just me or the prolouge is totally different from the story in free mode or whatever it's called. Like the mothers personality felt really different from her prolouge.

Like when she gave handjob to mc. She got surprised when she saw his dick. What's going on here? Didn't she do that in prolouge?

The story feels little disjointed

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Another 4 months without updates & news instead he releases a useless new game
Due to his creative improvement of the original start of this game, I too was 'crying-waiting-hoping' for a new beginning of progress on the plot and even potentially having something great develop...even finish.

However, once again the customers have been left out to dry by another talented dev who has gotten lost in his/her own mental weeds and wandered off into the virtual swampland of NOFOLLOWTHROUGHTOCOMPLETION.

He, like other devs I could name, is apparently doing this for his own fun/satisfaction and has no self-discipline and does not care about his followers or have any motivation to complete this project.

I think you can color this game 'abandoned' (if he ever had a plot in mind, I'd be surprised!)

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Due to his creative improvement of the original start of this game, I too was 'crying-waiting-hoping' for a new beginning of progress on the plot and even potentially having something great develop...even finish.

However, once again the customers have been left out to dry by another talented dev who has gotten lost in his/her own mental weeds and wandered off into the virtual swampland of NOFOLLOWTHROUGHTOCOMPLETION.

He, like other devs I could name, is apparently doing this for his own fun/satisfaction and has no self-discipline and does not care about his followers or have any motivation to complete this project.

I think you can color this game 'abandoned' (if he ever had a plot in mind, I'd be surprised!)
It was kind of expected with the picture he was already painting with his previous work on this game. I can't believe some people here defended him. I remember this moron last year calling me out about not understanding how coding works, the amount of effort put-in to the direction of a story, blah blah blah. And now look where we are. From trying to re-make the prologue, to a Halloween special that won't even last 5 minutes, he's been stalling as much as possible to make people think this game is actually alive. Its a shame with the amount of time and trust actually put into his little project. I always new he was an ICSTOR clone.

Reactions: mikel8519
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes