wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
That level of belief is incredible. Hats to you in all seriousness. Btw, it always seems it looks like hes "back to working" until something out of the blue happens(which happens frequently if anyone has actually been paying attention). I can remember him always using his signature catch phrase "after *insert story about how he overcame his latest excuse* we can finally move forward". He's used "we can finally move forward" quite often and nothing has actually moved forward in 2 years+. It would be hillarious if it wasn't so damn sad.
I guess that is a bit of belief :LOL: It's because he really didn't have to do Christmas Special and added in change log the we should get update in January I guess we'll see hope it works out not ready to give up on game yet

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
So I was in Lizzy's bedroom and she was telling me about the plan to get that dude's home address when I got a text message......from Lizzy.....as I was standing right next to her. The message said that she was at school waiting for me. The sandbox elements of the game needs to be tweaked IMO.

EMBLEMATICS

Jul 11, 2020
Any idea how to check save files on android? It's weird not a single folder appears on my phone storage. Plus can't force the app permission to access my phone storage

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Any idea how to check save files on android? It's weird not a single folder appears on my phone storage. Plus can't force the app permission to access my phone storage
With the new Android updates you can access the files copy them but cant move files from some other place to the Android directory where save files are stored.

EMBLEMATICS

Jul 11, 2020
With the new Android updates you can access the files copy them but cant move files from some other place to the Android directory where save files are stored.
I did but not a single folder from the game itself appears which is kinda sucks tbh. I just gave up on android dl the pc version and install the joiplay. Thank you anyway

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Does anyone else finds it annoying that game displays Both name and title for Abby and Liz. It is disturbing and breaks immersion.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone else finds it annoying that game displays Both name and title for Abby and Liz. It is disturbing and breaks immersion.
yeah, play in settings for that, you can set that it only show one or another. tho not exactly sure how atm been a while only know that its doable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
happy testing.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
yeah, play in settings for that, you can set that it only show one or another. tho not exactly sure how atm been a while only know that its doable
happy testing.
Dosent seem to work for me, if i remove name then there will be Parentheses left (), if i remove title then name is in Parentheses (name) it is realy disturbing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dosent seem to work for me, if i remove name then there will be Parentheses left (), if i remove title then name is in Parentheses (name) it is realy disturbing
dont remove name, just choose which you want to show
you do need to move few slides forward to trigger

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Update Dates: Christmas Special: Mark your calendars for December 25th! (Currently in the works) 0.4.4 Twins Update: Coming your way in January (about 90% there) You might have noticed my absence lately, and I owe you an explanation. I didn't want to share this earlier, thinking it wouldn't take much time away, but life had other plans. The reason for the slower updates is due to some financial bumps recently. Since shifting from Patreon to SubscribeStar, I've faced challenges meeting payments—especially with taxes and insurance. To tackle this, I had to pick up another job, impacting the time I could spend on the game. I hesitated to bring this up because I never want to sound like I'm begging/asking for money. It's been a bit of a struggle, but I've sorted everything out on my end. Now, I can fully focus on bringing you more updates at a quicker pace. The next update is a christmas special with a release date of 25th December. After that I have to move to a new apartment. And finally the new twins update should be ready towards the end of January. Once again I sincerely apologize for the delays and for not being more transparent about the situation. Let's look forward to some exciting updates ahead!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Update Dates: Christmas Special: Mark your calendars for December 25th! (Currently in the works) 0.4.4 Twins Update: Coming your way in January (about 90% there) You might have noticed my absence lately, and I owe you an explanation. I didn't want to share this earlier, thinking it wouldn't take much time away, but life had other plans. The reason for the slower updates is due to some financial bumps recently. Since shifting from Patreon to SubscribeStar, I've faced challenges meeting payments—especially with taxes and insurance. To tackle this, I had to pick up another job, impacting the time I could spend on the game. I hesitated to bring this up because I never want to sound like I'm begging/asking for money. It's been a bit of a struggle, but I've sorted everything out on my end. Now, I can fully focus on bringing you more updates at a quicker pace. The next update is a christmas special with a release date of 25th December. After that I have to move to a new apartment. And finally the new twins update should be ready towards the end of January. Once again I sincerely apologize for the delays and for not being more transparent about the situation. Let's look forward to some exciting updates ahead!
Isn't this like the third time he's moving apartments? Holy mother of excuses :KEK: :KEK:

Probably why he's hitting financial bumps.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
the sis, the mom, the red head mom and daughters... waiting for a bit more with them then I will check it out again.. promising.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes