rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
When the update, when update, when the update, when update, is that the only thing you comment???

You do know there is a first post with all the relative information posted that you click and look yourself, right???
There is nothing wrong with my posts
my native language is not english
If I'm asking it's because I don't know

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There is nothing wrong with my posts
my native language is not english
If I'm asking it's because I don't know
Did I quote you??? No, I did not.

But, since you want to interject for some reason, you can do the same and check the developer links with the information, if nothing is posted, then there is no news.

Reactions: Mythrs

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Did I quote you??? No, I did not.

But, since you want to interject for some reason, you can do the same and check the developer links with the information, if nothing is posted, then there is no news.
When the update, when update, when the update, when update.
Lol
Of course you wrote this for me
It doesn't make sense if it were for someone else
But calm down, if I do something wrong, a moderator will alert me.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When the update, when update, when the update, when update.
Lol
Of course you wrote this for me
It doesn't make sense if it were for someone else
But calm down, if I do something wrong, a moderator will alert me.
No I did NOT, holy shit, look who I quoted :FacePalm: The person I quoted, posted that EXACT same comment on 10 different game threads...

Learn to read...

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and rafa30

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
.............The "skip" button is not in the menu and cannot be activated.
to enable it you need to tinker game files, ctrl and tab do same so you don't need it.

When the update, when update, when the update, when update, is that the only thing you comment???

You do know there is a first post with all the relative information posted that you click and look yourself, right???
as i said elsewhere limited vocabulary.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No I did NOT, holy shit, look who I quoted :FacePalm: The person I quoted, posted that EXACT same comment on 10 different game threads...

Learn to read...
Lol
you are sure
Now I realized that it wasn't for me
That's what happens when you don't look properly
lol
sorry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
JFC, 8 out of 30 last posts were almost verbatim, "update when?" One post a day average for the last week.
quoting ops and otherwise blank posts and when update etc but at this rate he won't achieve it anytime soon. doubt that he even plays all those games he is watching.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
did Slim do a rewrite with the newer renders? Because the first part of the game is pretty good, but as soon as it switches to the older renders, the mc becomes very douchy, and the other characters change... may have to wait until everything is updated to play this again.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
did Slim do a rewrite with the newer renders? Because the first part of the game is pretty good, but as soon as it switches to the older renders, the mc becomes very douchy, and the other characters change... may have to wait until everything is updated to play this again.
Honestly, probably never going to happen.

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
Not being able to go passed 20 save pages is a bummer. Would be just awkward now trying to overwrite saves, would be a bit scattered and out of order.

3.90 star(s) 119 Votes