icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
the incest should be one of the choice for the gameplay/story/feature, not definite. we know bb and dmd. incest is the core play of these game, even the title. and moth, they just need change the content, because title can mean anything. and ss, incest is your choice. and this:
Many games stay Incest but don't talk about it in patreon page.
same goes for your game. ex: the young girl can be the sister, the girlfriend, or the friend, or anyone. It's players choice throughout story to choose whatever they want. Amnesia. this is the key.

I don't know about your game for now, but the concept is very interesting and i'll try after more content.

I didn't read all previous comments.

Reactions: SLim_Games

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry ... after two years your MC wakes up from a coma and the next day leaves the hospital and returns home ??? :oops: I don't wake up and don't get out of bed after a night spent drinking with friends :cool:

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Is this a full chapter one @SLim_Games ? Or is it ch 1 v0.1?
For me a chapter contains about 20min playtime(average time what my friends got) with sexy scenes in each chapter.. sooo each chapter should got a lot of progression in the story. I don't know what you define a game of 0.1 ... like 10% of the full game? I'm not a fan of version numbers. my chapter system wants to tell you what happens in this part of the game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
OooooOOooo, moving picture :p

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Gotta say, for someone that's been in a coma for two years, he's not got any muscle wastage, unless that nurse has been doing something extraordinary.. along with the physio's(?) to his body...
The Doc was somewhat brief too, to say the least. And after a rather odd "bed bath" he got up, walked across the room and got dressed and buggered off out of the hospital, all within an hour(!?) of "waking up"!! No collapsing on to the floor after being in a coma for two years... I could go on but I won't.
I know you have to suspend reality when playing some games, but give us a bit of credit, please. Couldn't you at least put in a cut scene that says something along the line of a week or so later, and/or put in a scene with a sexy physio who helps with his recovery!?

Apart from nitpicking.. the graphics are very good. No over the top boobs busting out of tops and huge arses that you could treat as a mini roundabout!

TDCerb

Feb 13, 2018
Maybe reduce the coma time to 1 month or something? Or just a head injury so that you've forgotten a fair bit of stuff. 2 years was a bit steep.

Nice artwork looks to be well put together!

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
One chapter being about 20 minutes is a bit silly, if each update is supposed to include a new chapter, it takes meaning away from the word. Rather than have a chapter represent an update, or some vague window of time, have them represent a single fleshed out story arc, tied into and advancing the main plot in some way.

Personally, I'd recommend, rather than expanding on the hospital stay in a big way, making it a plot point that the MC, despite the muscle atrophy and weight loss, and despite the trauma of the accident, is pretty much completely fine, and fully mobile. Make that something the characters question, make it a mystery for the player. Or if not that, show the initial waking up, introduce the immediately relevant cast (relatives and hospital staff), plop out some exposition about the state of the family, then skip ahead a few months with a note that physical therapy went well, and he can finally leave the hospital.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
One chapter being about 20 minutes is a bit silly, if each update is supposed to include a new chapter, it takes meaning away from the word. Rather than have a chapter represent an update, or some vague window of time, have them represent a single fleshed out story arc, tied into and advancing the main plot in some way.

Personally, I'd recommend, rather than expanding on the hospital stay in a big way, making it a plot point that the MC, despite the muscle atrophy and weight loss, and despite the trauma of the accident, is pretty much completely fine, and fully mobile. Make that something the characters question, make it a mystery for the player. Or if not that, show the initial waking up, introduce the immediately relevant cast (relatives and hospital staff), plop out some exposition about the state of the family, then skip ahead a few months with a note that physical therapy went well, and he can finally leave the hospital.
currently reworking it and it kinda turns out as you suggested. It contains some scenes of the nurse and doc helping him regain his strength and there are some changes about the relatives (the player will decide on his own). There will be a revisted to the hospital.. but thats another story

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Patiently tapping foot, waiting for more, already hooked, feel the tug on the hook in the mouth propelling me closer. haha

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
New version is out now:
PC:
Mac:

Changelog:
Added about 120+ new renders and 3 new animations
Added more story at the beginning
Added content after arriving home
Added two sexy scenes
Added option to decide the names of the characters on your own and the relationship you have with them
Reduced filesize a lot (-100MB)

Also: Don't use your old save file.. I made some changes in the beginning.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes