MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I like the story a lot.
The animation where the car drove away from hospital, very nicly done!
Keep up the good work dev, make you game with lot of care, and ther emight just be something of a rare gem here

Reactions: SLim_Games
U

User_10739

@SLim_Games my only suggestion would be to remove the GAME OVER and replace it with Stay Tuned or End of Update, or something like that. Game Over screens usually denote a "bad ending" because of choices made and players could believe that they went too pervy with Nurse Hoover and have to try again, and again...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks pretty good so far nice sound affects and animations I do think that the it should of been long enough to also include meeting the sister so that all the introductions were done right away in the first build.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Booom again saves the day for smartphone users. all the love mate all the love <3 keep it up buddy! love yours and ILW`s ports!!!
I didn't know there are smartphone players :eek:... I'm gonna try to make an android version next chapter too.

Looks pretty good so far nice sound affects and animations I do think that the it should of been long enough to also include meeting the sister so that all the introductions were done right away in the first build.
totally right. I even put her in the title screen but I didn't show her. I think I was drunk when I uploaded the game. Working right now on extra content. there will be an update in 1-2 weeks to fill the plot holes and add the complete ending of chapter 1

Reactions: Reese286

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just make a incest patch for your game that'll add incest back in and upload it off of patruds site then they can't do anything as it's not on their site.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Nice intro i only hope MC dont have superpower to corrupt minds other 2 games with same ideas of MC like life is god and another game i dont rember the name now finished only in 6 chapters i like more the classic way love and corruption no superpowers.

Reactions: Aiden

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I actually thought this was pretty good for what it was trying to do (a tiny little intro sequence.)

Hopefully it actually gets future releases.

The Novel

Feb 5, 2018
also if you can`t place incest to it "directly" you can always just add a patcher. might as well call it "oops my cat pressed upload" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A nice start!;)
Not much content, but it was to be expected from a very first release.
The only "odd" thing tht I found was the mother's look...Isn't she a little too young? o_O
Keep up the good work! ;D

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes